Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Wow, I haven't posted here since back in the day!

Came across on engadget

http://www.engadget.com/2006/10/10/p...unce-new-treo/
    People think it will be the 680.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    i hope it is the 750 for cingular
    Naveen

Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder God View Post
    i hope it is the 750 for cingular
    I second that. Even if they only annouce the 680 on the 12th, the 750 can't be that far off. I hear two weeks after the 680 release if not released at the same time.
    Avatar is the license plate of my 95 White Ford Bronco

HTC TyTn II<- Current Favorite PDA phone
    CDMA the past;GSM the future
    I'm betting 750p for Cingular....OK...so I am hoping for a 750p. It will be a P phone though not a V.
    Quote Originally Posted by hdtv4me View Post
    I'm betting 750p for Cingular....OK...so I am hoping for a 750p. It will be a P phone though not a V.
    no UMTS/HSDPA Palm OS models. 7xx = 3G and POS just can't handle UMTS.
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hdtv4me View Post
    why wouldn;t it be a "c" model?
    I think it should be the 750c too.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    i heard its the 650X - with 128mb memory. only for sale in South America and Antartica.
    Quote Originally Posted by ahalvor View Post
    why wouldn;t it be a "c" model?
    Works for me. Point is, it'll be a Palm OS phone - not Windows Mobile IMO.
    As long as it is palm os and unlocked i will join the club
    Wake me up when the Treo750p is here
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE be the 750C!!!
    Palm calls it 680 maybe because they want to sell 750 at a premium and fight Nokia at the lower end with 680 (watch out E61 !)
    Yeah this should be the 680. The Palm powered one. It is rumoured to cost 199,- Dollars US. With less features then the 750. Have not read the full specs but it will be a competitor for the cheaper smartphones.
    I can't wait to see what comes out, I am ready to come back to the Treo world after being gone for over a year...
    I am going to be totally bummed if the 750 is not announced. I am done with the POS and cannot believe Cingular is dragging their feet on the 750 and 8525.
    You know TX - just because you are done with the Palm OS, it doesn't mean we all are. Since so many Windows Treos have been released, won't you at least allow us ONE new Palm OS Treo? Won't you?
    Quote Originally Posted by palmdoc2005 View Post
    Wake me up when the Treo750p is here
    You'll miss a lot.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew-NYC View Post
    You know TX - just because you are done with the Palm OS, it doesn't mean we all are. Since so many Windows Treos have been released, won't you at least allow us ONE new Palm OS Treo? Won't you?
    Considering that the 700p is pretty recent, I don't think there have been "so many" WM treos announced. The 680 is coming up next to coincide with the 750.
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast