1.    #1  
    Is there a way copy/store your Contacts on the SD card instead of the phone itself?
    wow do you really have that many contacts, that it would require you to put them in the sd card? i dont think its possible, and even if you had thousands of contacts the database shouldnt be nowhere near 1meg unless you have pictures for each of them. i dont think its possible and even it it was it would be slow accessing from the card so it would be a pain in the ****
    I am also curious as to why you would want to do that. I don't it can be done though.
    probly coz like me he used to own or does own a symbian phone and that is afeature that is built in to symbian phones and its handy if u have todo a zero reset
    If he just wants a backup, then why not just copy it over from RAM to the SD card using FileZ? Or better still get one of the SD card backup programs discussed on this board so you can have everything backed up?
    Quote Originally Posted by skedone View Post
    probly coz like me he used to own or does own a symbian phone and that is afeature that is built in to symbian phones and its handy if u have todo a zero reset
    Okay, but if you hotsync your Treo to your computer, all your contacts would transfer back. Also, all your programs would be able to be reinstalled after a hard reset.
    Weird, why would you want to do that... How many contacts do you have on your Treo?
    R
    Chan
    Treo 680 Mobitel GSM Sri Lanka.
    If making sure it is available after a hard reset is important, and yes it is very important, take a look at Northglide's On Guard Backup. It monitors apps and backs apps up and their data files (options for the combo that suits your tummy).

I use it to keep my HanDBase files current, PIMS and a couple of other things. It really enhances the backup process.

The link is: www.northglide.com