1.    #1  
    So, I have had my 700p for about a month and a half, and was previously using the Verizon Wireless Sync for my email. I found out that I really wasn't happy with this program. So, I installed VersaMail on Friday, and I deleted Wireless Sync.

1) I have VersaMail set up to receive emails only if I hit "get". I went to the "auto sync" option and it said that the autosync makes a data phone call each time. What does this mean?

2) How do I set up the little envelope/mail button to go to VersaMail?

Thanks for the help!
  2.    #2  
    Never mind on question #2, after I deleted Wireless sync, it defaulted to VersaMail. 8)
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ManyToys View Post
    1) I have VersaMail set up to receive emails only if I hit "get". I went to the "auto sync" option and it said that the autosync makes a data phone call each time. What does this mean?
    That means that, whenever Versamail has to retrieve the mails with autosync, it will connect your phone to the data network (BroadbandAccess) to do so.

This is important because, in case you don't have an unlimited data plan, every autosync will incurr you in data charges. Even if you don't have mail, every ping to your mail server means transmitting a few kb that cost money
  4.    #4  
    OK, cool.

I have the unlimited plan. I was worried that it would use a text message or something.

Thanks!