Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by albertb View Post
    I won't be switching back and forth, so one location can have before adn after at the same time, but the second and third will be a few days apart since I have already taken the before pictures.

Honestly, I don't think the day and time makes a difference in signal. I always use the debug screen and the signal at the same place has never changed. Unless you can show me some documentation otherwise, let's all assume it doesn't make a difference - and neither does being on a call or not. The RSSI value measures the signal to the phone, no difference if you are on a call.
    Network usage/congestion makes a difference as does whether the phone is in a call or not.
    It makes a difference for the signal? Do you make this up as you go?
    Quote Originally Posted by nightlight View Post
    Network usage/congestion makes a difference as does whether the phone is in a call or not.
    Network usage/congestion might make a difference in call quality, but we already saw from the other thread that you didn't care about call quality, you care about RSSI value.

I'll be doing my own testing, and people can find it useful or not. It seems you make up your own standards, which I don't have a problem with, but I also don't agree with.

The antenna affects your signal. Period. That's what I'm testing.
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus View Post
    It makes a difference for the signal? Do you make this up as you go?
    Time for you to learn something. Good luck.
  5.    #45  
    Everyone stands to his own opinion. Biased or not, guess we have enough of it from all the other threads.

Use your basic instinct of understanding.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123