Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    FYI, Sprint has finally set up MLB Gameday Audio to work on the 700p. It's a little finnicky and takes a lot of refreshing and re-clicking the link to finally get the stream to load (rather than just getting an error page), but it did finally go through. It plays on Kinoma. If anyone figures out how to route it to PTunes (for background play), let me know.
    Does anybody know if he is referring to the $5.99/month price through sprint. Apparently with the sprint mobile phone mlb service available with most phones, sprint just adds $5.99 to your bill. I have paid the $14.99 already to access it on my computer, do I have to pay again? I have searched the boards, and have found no answer. I have tried various combinations of links that work on my computer, but these links don't work in Blazer/Kinoma. Can anyone confirm how they got MLB Gameday audio to work?
    Anything like this for the NBA?
    Why not just us www.thegamelive.com. It links the radio stations that broadcast games. I listen to the NFL games with this site.
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    You've got to pay the $5.99 to Sprint to get audio over your Sprint Treo. I also pay for the streaming baseball on my computer through MLB.com, but that will not work on the Treo.
    Thanks for the follow up mal5z. I think a lot of people were wondering about this question. Doesn't seem fair to pay twice.

Quote Originally Posted by gapost View Post
    Why not just us www.thegamelive.com. It links the radio stations that broadcast games. I listen to the NFL games with this site.
    The site that gapost mentions looks interesting. I am listening to NBA basketball (KESP for Warriors) on my treo now. It seems like MLB is pretty well locked down though. I would be very surprised to see it work since somebody (MLB and sprint) is making money.
    Last edited by mn23; 03/25/2007 at 10:37 PM.
    hey dudes also find streams here every day :
    stream2watch.com