1. jp7
    I have a Verizon 700p at present, although I also had this problem with my Sprint 650 - namely, that when on a call, sometimes the Treo will not let me leave the phone screen. I can't switch to home, memo, calendar, etc. I can't even bring up the menu - hitting the menu key only gets me a beep.

With the 650 I thought the problem was Ringo. I disabled Ringo on the 700p and I still have the issue.

Interestingly, it only appears to happen when I am using my Palm BT headset on an incoming call. Non-bluetooth calls seem to be fine, and outgoing calls with the headset seem to work longer than incoming calls.

Any ideas? It's a real pain when this happens and I need to check my calendar.

Thanks for your help!

Installed programs:
    Symantec Antivirus for Palm
    Bible+
    Blue Files
    Butler
    Card Export
    CityID
    Diddlebug
    DirectoryAssistant
    Documents To Go
    filepc2pda
    filez
    flightstatus
    GuineaPig
    LJP
    MobileTS
    PalmPDF
    PalmVNC
    PDANet
    pssh
    Ringo
    tcpmp
    TealBackup
    TreoGuard
    VoiceDial
    Volumecare
    ZLauncher
  2. jp7
    Answered my own question. In case anyone else has this problem, the culprit is the Palm Security app. If you customarily lock your Treo, and someone calls while it is locked, you cannot access other apps while on that call. Makes sense, but you'd think they'd let you put in the password or something. There is no workaround except to disable autolock. Other options are 3rd party security programs or things like AppLock or NoAccess that will lock individual Palm apps but not the whole phone.