Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My skipping seems much worse w/3.18
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
    Quote Originally Posted by dslunceford View Post
    I gave up on Ptunes just now. It wont skip if I turn of the phone. My device is a Treo 650 but using FAT32 with my 4 gig card. Mocean is a very good alternative. I does skip but not as much and it wont make your mp3 move to the next song or stop when your Treo sends and recieves sms.
    Quote Originally Posted by dslunceford View Post
    Same here...
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    can someone post 3.1.7? I can't find it now. All I can find is 3.1.8 and like I said it won't accept my serial...Thanks
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    noodlelest wet noodler
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by noodle View Post
    can someone post 3.1.7? I can't find it now. All I can find is 3.1.8 and like I said it won't accept my serial...Thanks
    i second that. i hate 3.1.8
    I just updated to 3.18, my about screen still shows 3.17. The skipping issue is "kinda" fixed for me. It skips if I have chatter running, if I shutdown and disconnect chatter Pocket Tunes doesn't skip, in 3.17 it skipped even if I disconnected from chatter.

I can't believe the about screen still shows 3.17 you'd think a company would make sure to update this,lol. I purchased the deluxe version when I got my 700p back in May, you'd think by October they'd have things fixed, something as simple as the version # is still wrong,lol.

They must make enough $$ off of Palm and people like me who bought the "Deluxe Version" to fix things.
    Jimmie Geddes
    anybody's serials wroking for ptunes, mine isn't working since updating to 3.1.8
    Same problem. Had to go back to 3.1.7 cause 3.1.8 didn't accept my serial. Hopefully this is a bug cause i'm NOT buying a new deal for 3.1.8
    3.1.7 here
    Attached Files Attached Files
    anybody's serials wroking for ptunes, mine isn't working since updating to 3.1.8
    Upgraded from within ptunes on two 700p's. No resulting issue with the S/Ns...
    PIII,PIIIx,V,Vx,M505,M515,TT,T3,650,700p=>>iPhone
    There's more to life than technology....but not a whole lot more
    Skipping seems about the same to me.

Personally, I think all this kind of stuff (skipping, etc...) is due to the 700p apparently being much slower in data access than the 650. Hopefully Palm will get around to a fix for this.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by quickstang View Post
    3.1.7 here
    thanks
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Camel View Post
    thanks
    Yes, Thanks again stang!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    noodlelest wet noodler
    still skips while in the background with Z-launcher
    I cant get SAG working no matter what version of it I try with PTunes but, OTOH, with the new upgrade PTunes doesnt skip.

On a side note I saw a post in the PTunes forum that they updated the splash screen to read correctly for those who care. Just download it again and install it.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    still skipping slightly here
    havent tested unregistered streaming from musicdock yet but I will...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23 View Post
    I cant get SAG working no matter what version of it I try with PTunes but, OTOH, with the new upgrade PTunes doesnt skip.

On a side note I saw a post in the PTunes forum that they updated the splash screen to read correctly for those who care. Just download it again and install it.
    That's nice of them to update the splash screen, but that doesn't fix my registration problem. I guess I may try and OTA the thing instead of downloading it, but it shouldn't matter. If it won't register i'll stick to 3.17 to keep all of my features. And I know i'm not the only one with this problem
    From Normsoft site:

Your registration code will start with "ptx" if you are eligible.
    And ptx is what it starts with. Again no problem with 3.1.7, but it won't work with 3.1.8. Again I see i'm not the only one with the problem
    I guess they rushed 3.1.8 out the door - it came out nearly immediately after 3.1.7, and after numerous attempts to install 3.1.8 it appears that Normsoft never updated the "about" screen. And with 3.1.7 the OTA update feature doesn't work.

If 3.1.7 = 3.1.8 then my serial is still working. Guess you just gotta be lucky or something.
    Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast