Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    Great point, and thanks for your information. I agree, on my old 600 with v9 just kicked ****, no problems at all. version 11.04 looks great, working fine, except the pic thing. Not to big a deal I guess, because I can change the background color fine.
    Try a soft reset, then change the Wallpaper. I've griped about this bug in the past, especially because W is the shortcut for it, and if you're not careful you might want up going into the Wallpaper set up without meaning to, and blam.

I haven't tried it recently.. I set up a picture I liked (a digital blasphemy at about 30% opacity so it's very washed out) and I've left it alone since.
    Any other thoughts out there? Which is better DB6 or Agendus?

Which is most stable on 700P? Seems I'm seeing that Agendus is prettier...but less stable...and DB is smaller/faster - not as complex. Is that accurate?
    Quote Originally Posted by bcaslis View Post
    I tried Agendus once or twice and I agree that it was a stability nightmare. Despite the continuous spam I get from them, I'll never try Agendus again.
    That's basically my experience as well. I've had no issues with DB6 (or 3-5), but everytime I installed a version of Agendus I would have issues and usually be ticked off by something the app would take over without asking. I finally stopped installing it. I would love the hierarchical task list, but can live without it.

It's amazing how little your head hurts when you stop banging it against a wall (though I did buy a 700p after having a 650 pre-MR so what does that say?)
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zeze22 View Post
    I was truly on the fence between Agendus Pro and DateBk6... each has pros and cons when compared to the other. No doubt that Agendus is more versatile and attractive, while DB6 is more intuitive and definitely faster.

The clincher for me- Agendus destabilized my 700p- many more, much longer white screens of death, resets and crashes. 700p now working like a dream since I've revereted to DB6.
    I agree, often Agendus would mess up my categories and corrupt my calendar data. Agendus looks really attractive but seems harder to use than datebk6
    I have 650 and found Agendus to be very slow. DBK6 is fast and works great
    Quote Originally Posted by zeze22 View Post
    I was truly on the fence between Agendus Pro and DateBk6... each has pros and cons when compared to the other. No doubt that Agendus is more versatile and attractive, while DB6 is more intuitive and definitely faster.

The clincher for me- Agendus destabilized my 700p- many more, much longer white screens of death, resets and crashes. 700p now working like a dream since I've revereted to DB6.
    Agendus was a train wreck on my 700p. Ok for light use but consistent use caused resets and somehow caused problems with syncs. And isn't it nice how Iambic charges its customers for "new versions" which amount to little but a mountain of bug fixes. Won't use any of their products on that principal alone.

Had slow-downs with DB6 but not as bad as Agendus. All deleted. 2day and MonthPlanner are lean and do a great job for what I need.
    Sprint Treo 600 (since October '03) --> PPC 6700 (exactly 29 days) --> Sprint Treo 600 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> BB Curve 8330.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12