1.    #1  
    Hi to all,

as someone knows, in the last June I wrote an importing tool, to import sms's and phonecall log from PalmOS Treo devices (www.treodesktop.com). I received a lot of requests in the last months from "non-Treo" users, who asked me to enhance my application to be used from ANY PalmOS device.

I'm glad to announce you that I worked on it, and today I will release a new version of Treodesktop, who will import and manage sms from BOTH Treo and non-Treo devices.

This new version will be named Treodesktop "NotOnlyTreo" version, and will work with any PalmOS device (like Tungsten, Zire, etc..).

I believe that someone would be intersted to browse data - and save history, but only registered users - of its own sms's on the pc, so I posted here this announcement.

The new version of Treodesktop - for registered users - will also show a "thread chat" panel, in order to read (and export on RTF file) the sequence of incoming/outgoing messages from a single contact, just like a chat view.

Rgds,

Bruno Naglieri - Rome (Italy)
    www.treodesktop.com
    Treodesktop developer
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Bruno, the paypal donation section of your site keeps returning an error message "Your session has timed out, please log in again." whenever I try submit payment to you.