1.    #1  
    I've been using this logmein thing online for a little while now. I'd love to be able to use it on the 700 but it won't seem to load the page. Any ideas? I'm extremely new to the treo's so take it easy on me.
    hey, I have been using logmein almost non-stop since I got my wx. did it prompt you to download a plugin? did u install it?
    search around a bit. logmein doesn't work on the 700p only WM5 devices like the 700wx.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by makrotonik View Post
    hey, I have been using logmein almost non-stop since I got my wx. did it prompt you to download a plugin? did u install it?
    No.. I've got the 700p. That might be the root of my problem. That blows. I did get the Palm VNC to work last night. I think something web based would be much better though.
    Quote Originally Posted by ksmustng View Post
    I did get the Palm VNC to work last night. I think something web based would be much better though.
    I've been using Palm VNC for years, and just learned about Log Me In a couple days ago. I'm interested in your experience, why do you think something web based like Log Me In would be much better?

Thanks,
    -dave
    i've been using logmein for longer than i can remember. The convenience of accessing your computer from ANY web enabled computer (or windows mobile pda) is simply waayyy to convenient to pass up! Also these guys are top notch developers, i have seen their software go from lagging behind to surpassing every RD s/w i can think of. go to www.logmein.com the basic service is free. Download it and see how you like it.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by eatheror View Post
    I've been using Palm VNC for years, and just learned about Log Me In a couple days ago. I'm interested in your experience, why do you think something web based like Log Me In would be much better?

Thanks,
    -dave
    I haven't really done a side by side comparison yet but I would assume web base would take up less resources and you could set it up as a quick button to hit and all it would take is a simple log in. I just wish vnc wasn't such a pain with my screen resolution 3360X1050