Global Posts
    474 Global Posts
    Wow, i'm impressed. My first hard reset ever and wow, after hotsync it is the same damn machine. WOW!

As i watched it hotsync, i noticed that it backuped some old programs and apps that i had deleted. Is there a way to remove it? I want a clean backup - meaning just apps and data that i want. Can seem to find it.

THANKS!
    Sprint Treo 755p (ex-650) user and loving it.
    1.04-SPNT
    Rename your backup folder normally located in:

C:\Program Files\YourHotysncID\Backup (replace YourHotsyncID with your own)

to something else like Backup-old or whatever BEFORE you do the hotsync after the hard reset.

Remember that hotsync is an inefficient but still somewhat of a backup solution by Palm and it doesn't know you didn't want things loaded back in.
    Flash demos, reviews of PDA and smartphone apps and contests at Palm Discovery . How to do Palm resets. T/T2/T3/Treo screws
    Global Posts
    474 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maceyr View Post
    Rename your backup folder normally located in:

C:\Program Files\YourHotysncID\Backup (replace YourHotsyncID with your own)

to something else like Backup-old or whatever BEFORE you do the hotsync after the hard reset.

Remember that hotsync is an inefficient but still somewhat of a backup solution by Palm and it doesn't know you didn't want things loaded back in.
    and then what? just only move what i want into the original backup folder, one by one??? hmmm, interesting.
    1.04-SPNT
    Global Posts
    474 Global Posts
    humble thread bump. inquiring minds want to know. thx in advance!
    1.04-SPNT