I've updated to 1.71 firmware as recommended by Rogers ( Canada) I now find a really annoying lag time when I press the green phone button, while the phone appears to look for the Rogers network???? Has anyone else experienced this and is there a fix.
    Quote Originally Posted by sqig View Post
    I've updated to 1.71 firmware as recommended by Rogers ( Canada) I now find a really annoying lag time when I press the green phone button, while the phone appears to look for the Rogers network???? Has anyone else experienced this and is there a fix.
    I also have a Rogers Treo 650 GSM phone, however have not experienced any issues like that.
    Unlocked Rogers GSM Treo 650, PalmOS V5.40017, Firmware: 01.71, Software: Treo650-1.20-ENA
    Modded and hacked! Custom ROM - removed RealPlayer, Todo, Tasks, Versamail, Tips, World Clock, Launcher. Added support for FAT32 SD cards.
    Software: PDAbs, Backup.NET, Uninstall Manager, Card Reader, FileZ, Power RUN, DateBk5, DocumentsToGo, HandZipper, Chatter, TakePhone, Technician, Voice Dial, TCPMP, SpashPhoto, Insaniquarium, Memory Master, Sol Free, Palma Sutra