Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Is it me or this only works for outgoing calls? I tried calling myself and hung up but YourCall didnt pop up. That kinda sucks.
    try it w/o hanging up. it works both ways for me.
    well, I used it a few times to add new phone numbers to existing contacts and to send an SMS after a call and can see the potential. Most importantly, I got 20% off at Treonauts, so for $7.96, why not!
    I have deleted the app from my 700p. idn't really see a need for it. Most calls that I get are already in my contacts. For as few times as I wanted to add additional contact information, I found the request for information annoying. I can see where the app could be valuable to some, not me.
    Some of the irregularities reported a few of you are being addressed and should be corrected in the 1.01 release soon.

Regards,
    John
    Has anyone experienced this? I've found that the dial pad that normally comes up when I dial a number (normally using a dial around service) doesn't show up anymore after installing YourCall.

I recently found this out trying to dial long distance and found out that the icon where I can tap to bring up the dial pad to continue inputting the numbers was gone. Tried it a few times with same results.

I had to do a zero out reset and the dial pad came back. Restored a backup archive (from a day before YourCall was installed) and things were still okay.

The app seems great but if I lose the dial pad, I can't use it.
    Flash demos, reviews of PDA and smartphone apps and contests at Palm Discovery . How to do Palm resets. T/T2/T3/Treo screws
    Mine still shows up...

The only bug I can complain about is that if the number is an unkown number (sometimes does it when the number isn't unknown), where the caller's number should have been will be replaced by like wierd characters: Y.Y.Y.Y.Y.YX.X.XY <---something like that.

Otherwise, it's still a very nice app.
    John - feature suggestion - I noticed that Yourcall keeps track of the length of the phone call - it would be nice if this could be stored somewhere or further accessed after you hang up. Realizing this may be a big enhancement for a low dollar program, but it would be nice, IMO.

Also - has there been any other feedback on the screen appearance? I don't have it in front of me right now, but I would also like to see less on the top of the screen. I like the button sizes, but above the buttons is a little too busy, IMO and I would like to see the callers information is a slightly bigger font.
    Quote Originally Posted by wellsjs View Post
    Some of the irregularities reported a few of you are being addressed and should be corrected in the 1.01 release soon.

Regards,
    John

I know John knows - but 1.01 is now available for the iambic website.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    I know John knows - but 1.01 is now available for the iambic website.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    Yep, I've been running the 1.01 beta for days!
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbatex View Post
    John - feature suggestion - I noticed that Yourcall keeps track of the length of the phone call - it would be nice if this could be stored somewhere or further accessed after you hang up. Realizing this may be a big enhancement for a low dollar program, but it would be nice, IMO.

Also - has there been any other feedback on the screen appearance? I don't have it in front of me right now, but I would also like to see less on the top of the screen. I like the button sizes, but above the buttons is a little too busy, IMO and I would like to see the callers information is a slightly bigger font.
    The buttons are big as they are designed to be "thumb buttons!" Larger text is a good idea. Again, please post your suggestions in the Feature Request forum at iambic!

Thanks,
    John
    Yep, I've been running the 1.01 beta for days!
    What's the footprint (KB/MB space) on this app?
    Treoing & Loving it
    Mine's been dieting . . . only 138K!
    Does the YourCall software integrate with Goodlink?
    I'm not familiar with Goodlink but if it uses the native PIM databases and standard field mapping criteria, I don't see why it shouldn't.
    I'm not familiar with Goodlink but if it uses the native PIM databases and standard field mapping criteria, I don't see why it shouldn't.
    Goodlink doesn't use the native databases if I recall.

Is YourCall supposed to pop up if you ignore a call? I tried it and it didn't seem to (if I wanted to reply via SMS for example).
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by gt5l View Post
    Sweet! I'm still just gonna wait a wee bit longer to get and install this app (same with Agendus Pro v9).
    despite what others are saying, I have Agendus Pre v11.03 with YourCall 1.01 (along with a bunch of other apps) and my 700p is rock solid, not a single crash in months. I have nightly backup with automatic reset at 0830 and the thing is more stable than my desktop.
    Treoing & Loving it
    Quote Originally Posted by gt5l View Post
    despite what others are saying, I have Agendus Pre v11.03 with YourCall 1.01 (along with a bunch of other apps) and my 700p is rock solid, not a single crash in months. I have nightly backup with automatic reset at 0830 and the thing is more stable than my desktop.
    As an iambic support person, that's great to hear. It just goes to show that our customers with completely different experiences, i.e. very unstable devices, are a result of what they have done to their PDAs. We all load and do different things with our PDAs: try this, delete that, edit Prefs file, etc. and then expect complex apps like Agendus to "just work" when we load them.

A clean PDA load resolves most chronic issues with Agendus!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast