1.    #1  
    Using PdaNet v4.02 when I try to connect to Windows Remote Desktop I get the consistent message on every computer: "Remote Desktop Disconnected".
    PdaNet will not allow me to access a connection using Remote Desktop.

What is especially puzzling is that I can connect to the internet just using Internet Explorer but making a connection through Remote Desktop will not work.

On my old Treo 650 and the prior version of PdaNet (v.3.02) I could easily make a connection with Remote Desktop.

Any suggestions or ideas? So far customer support at June Fabrics (the PdaNet Deveoper) has not been of any help in solving this problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmTreo650User View Post
    Using PdaNet v4.02 when I try to connect to Windows Remote Desktop I get the consistent message on every computer: "Remote Desktop Disconnected".
    PdaNet will not allow me to access a connection using Remote Desktop.

What is especially puzzling is that I can connect to the internet just using Internet Explorer but making a connection through Remote Desktop will not work.

On my old Treo 650 and the prior version of PdaNet (v.3.02) I could easily make a connection with Remote Desktop.

Any suggestions or ideas? So far customer support at June Fabrics (the PdaNet Deveoper) has not been of any help in solving this problem.

Once PDAnet is up can you telnet to port 3389?

If you don't know how open a DOS prompt and type telnet <ip address> 3389

Telnet should attach to the port and the DOS screen should just go black if successful. If not you will get an error message. This will tell us if your network is clear for a RDP connection.