1.    #1  
    I'm looking for a way to make my photo and video files require a password to view. I downloaded a trial version of Resco Viewer which provides this functionality for the photos, but is does not appear to work with the video files on my 700p. Is there an application available that will provide the same functionality for the video files?
    does Resco Viewer blocks people from checking the photos on your phone when they hit shortcut key that states photos and videos?

how does it block photos, with a password?

i also have been looking for a way that pics n videos could be password protected
  3.    #3  
    Resco Viewer can do it two ways.
    1) First, it allows you to designate a photo as private. If you then go into your security settings and select "Hide Records", then all the photos marked as private will dissappear both in Resco viewer, and in the Treo "photos and videos" area. To view them, you have to change you security setting back to "Mask Records" or "Show Records".
    2) Second, it will encrypt any photo that you choose. When encrypted, it will show a padlock icon in Resco viewer and an X icon in the normal Treo "photos and videos" area. If you select the padlock icon in Resco viewer, it will ask you for a password. If you select the X icon in the standard viewer, it will tell you that the file is corrupted. This encrypting provides the functionality that I would also like to have with the video files.
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    I can help but you need to post your pics and videos first so I can make sure that they are properly formatted to be PW protected. I need to make sure the 7 X 10 to eighth power picsel is aligned correctly with the fitzur valve. So post them and I'll see what i can do.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    TWITCH3

aww man.. thanks for laugh man..i needed that today.
    Quote Originally Posted by twitch3 View Post
    I can help but you need to post your pics and videos first so I can make sure that they are properly formatted to be PW protected. I need to make sure the 7 X 10 to eighth power picsel is aligned correctly with the fitzur valve. So post them and I'll see what i can do.
    Bwahahahahahhaha!