1.    #1  
    I am trying out the latest PockeyMoney and I am having an issue I hope other people have already seen.

I have many accounts defined in my PocketMoney setup. One of them is a Credit Card (AMEX) which will allow me to download my transactions from their website in .QIF format. How can I upload the .QIF file to PocketMoney so I can list those transactions in that account?

I have put the file in the ToPalm\ directory and even renamed it to match the account (AMEX.qif) that I want the transactions to go into. I have had no luck with this. I am looking for some insight to it all. Thanks.
    I've used PocketMoney for a long time, though I haven't used this particular feature. BUT - did you choose the "Update handheld from desktop" radio button in the PocketMoney HotSync conduit? And did you choose the "QIF" file format radio button?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by bobodobo View Post
    I've used PocketMoney for a long time, though I haven't used this particular feature. BUT - did you choose the "Update handheld from desktop" radio button in the PocketMoney HotSync conduit? And did you choose the "QIF" file format radio button?
    Yeah, I did that.

I am also noticing that SplashMoney has more features/options then PocketMoney.
    You may be right about SplashMoney being better. I bought PocketMoney a long time ago and have stuck with it because I just use it as a checkbook, nothing fancy, for which it works fine. If I were starting over now I might pick something else.