1.    #1  
    Turning the power off then turning it on again while in Ptunes causes the screen to freeze. The elapsted time is no longer moving. Only way to get the display correct again is to stop the app, exit then relaunch. I reverted back to 3.15 and this bug is not present in that version.

Im using a Treo 650 with the fat32 driver. Im using 2 sd cards, one 4 gig and 1 gig. Both display the behavior so I suppose its not related to the card size.

Can anyone with a similar set up to mine confirm if this is indeed a bug? I hard reset my treo and loaded just ptunes 3.16. It still happens even on an empty Treo. Im not sure though if its related to the fat32.
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Happens with my T650 as well. No fat 32 driver.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by twitch3 View Post
    Happens with my T650 as well. No fat 32 driver.

Hmmm, have you emailed normsoft already?
    I can confirm this problem as well. I have Fat32 running, playing music off a 4GB RiData card. Though I did notice the screen *DOES* update, but only every 30 seconds or so.

-TR1
    Handspring Prism ---> PalmOne Treo650
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MFB View Post
    Hmmm, have you emailed normsoft already?
    No it's just been a minor annoyance. The song timer will advance if I hit the volume keys so I haven't really thought much about it until I saw this post.
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Edge (Upgraded for $100.00 just by giving them the Serial # of my Visor Deluxe plus I got to keep the Deluxe. Those were the days!)-> Palm M-505->M-515->Tungsten T->Zire 72->Treo 650->->Treo 700P->Treo 755P. Plus various replacements. 8130 Pearl....Sorry
    Global Posts
    860 Global Posts
    There's an update that supposedly fixes this.
    http://portal.treobits.com/index.php...ingle&ide=3303
    Thanks for the heads up! It fixed the problem for me.