1.    #1  
    I recently downloaded VeriChat and installed it on my Treo. It installed a total of 3 files. When I click on VeriChat and try to run the program I get an error message that says: "Unable to open VeriChat Utils Library"

Can anybody help?
    Quote Originally Posted by bwilli28 View Post
    I recently downloaded VeriChat and installed it on my Treo. It installed a total of 3 files. When I click on VeriChat and try to run the program I get an error message that says: "Unable to open VeriChat Utils Library"

Can anybody help?
    Sounds like you got a bad download. VeriChat should consist of 6 files after the Verichat.prc file has been installed. Try downloading it again.
    I would also recommend you to try download again. Because it works fine for rest of us.

- $5
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bwilli28 View Post
    I get exactly the same error on my Treo 650.

The download from http://www.verichat.com/ has only two files in it: VeriChat.prc and license.txt.
    That file is an installer.. IE: It installs some other files. However recently had a problem with installing Verichat on my wifes phone, 2.89. So I tried 2.86, and it said something about "wrong version" but gave me the options of seeing if there's an update, so I let it go and it updated and works fine now.

2.89 never would work for me directly.. Dunno why.