1.    #1  
    I am getting ready to install Chatter and I have already looked at the user manual, but have a question about using emailtreo with Chatter. I have two email accounts and I am trying to figure out how to set this up. I have my work email(yahoo business) forwarded to my gmail (personal email) so that I only have to log into one account and this makes it easy when looking on the Treo. Do I just forward my Gmail to the EmailTreo account or is there a more efficient way to manage the two accounts and still recieve push email? With Gmail I can reply to my work email while still using my work email name so will I still be able to do this if I forward Gmail to EmailTreo acct? I have searched the forums, but have not found the answers to these questions so any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks!
    Just forward the Gmail (or both accounts, rather than Yahoo-Gmail-Emailtreo) account to your EmailTreo account and set up SMTP profiles for the other two, so you can respond from whichever you choose.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks PabloTX!