1.    #1  
    Fellow treo users I am having an issue with my seidio high cap battery.

I have had this battery for a few weeks now, and only once (0r a hand full of times) has my Treo 700p registered as 100% charged. I have drained the battery to 0% then rechaged. 99% is the max according to my treo after hours of charging. What gives? the only time I see 100% is when it is charging, after you disconnect its 99%!

did I get a bad battery? Is their anyway to fix this problem?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyldstyle View Post
    Fellow treo users I am having an issue with my seidio high cap battery.

I have had this battery for a few weeks now, and only once (0r a hand full of times) has my Treo 700p registered as 100% charged. I have drained the battery to 0% then rechaged. 99% is the max according to my treo after hours of charging. What gives? the only time I see 100% is when it is charging, after you disconnect its 99%!

did I get a bad battery? Is their anyway to fix this problem?

Thanks
    This is typical behavior for the battery. As soon as you disconnect, it will normally go down to 99%. The same thing usually happens with the stock battery as well. As long as the battery isn't draining faster then it should after that, then what you have is a properly made piece of equipment. If you have any other questions, please let me know.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    Hey i just recieved a Seidio Extended Battery in the mail and i was just wondering if anyone has any problems with these and if they really have a longer battery life. Im on the first day with it and it seems to be draining just as fast as the oem palm battery. Should i be noticing a difference? Has anyone else noticed. I just hate to pay $40 for something that isn't helping. Defective? i dunno please help! It also seems like everytime i check the battery its down a % as well as when i take it off the charger it is at 99% never 100%
    Quote Originally Posted by robertmbaw View Post
    Hey i just recieved a Seidio Extended Battery in the mail and i was just wondering if anyone has any problems with these and if they really have a longer battery life. Im on the first day with it and it seems to be draining just as fast as the oem palm battery. Should i be noticing a difference? Has anyone else noticed. I just hate to pay $40 for something that isn't helping. Defective? i dunno please help! It also seems like everytime i check the battery its down a % as well as when i take it off the charger it is at 99% never 100%
    Hi Robert,

Please see the post above concerning the 99% issue. Though the battery itself doesn't need "training", sometimes the battery power monitor does. You should definitely be seeing a dramatic difference in battery life. Please try charging to 100%, take it off, let it run down to 0 (you won't lose any data due to the file system) and do this 1 or 2 more times. If you are still having a shortened battery life, please let me know and I'll hook you up with tech support to see if you have a defective battery or not.
    thanks so much for the quick reply i sent an email to ya also lol but i will let you know
    thanks so much for the quick reply i sent an email to ya also lol but i will let you know
    Please do. If it turns out there's a problem with the battery itself, we'll get a replacement to you.
    Hey thanks a lot for the info my battery is awsome! Like you said I think it just needed some training on the moniter end! Well, since were on the subject is there any other cool seidio products that are a must have you can recomend (i have the clip) because they seem like quality!
    Hey thanks a lot for the info my battery is awsome! Like you said I think it just needed some training on the moniter end! Well, since were on the subject is there any other cool seidio products that are a must have you can recomend (i have the clip) because they seem like quality!
    Hi Robert,

You can check our our whole Treo inventory on our site at:

https://www.seidioonline.com/index.a...TS&Category=44

Most all of the offering we have are also available right here on TreoCentral, and they have an EXCELLENT store. If you want specific recommendations, give me an idea of what you want or need and I'll be happy to suggest things.