1.    #1  
    I am having problems with the 700P rebooting by itself. For example when going between tasks and the calendar the unit reboots, any suggestions?
    Quote Originally Posted by mlrpmaryf View Post
    I am having problems with the 700P rebooting by itself. For example when going between tasks and the calendar the unit reboots, any suggestions?
    you might need to do a hard reset (i called into Verizon's tech support & they walked me through it). i had downloaded the IM+ from handango and that kept crashing/rebooting my handheld. rather frustrating....

you get the ACCESS POWERED & PALM LOGO showing up right? just wanna make sure we're on the same page..hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by mlrpmaryf View Post

You might need a soft or hard reset to get it to stop doing it. If you've installed some third party applications recently, it could be one of them. Lastly, it could be the 700p itself. When I first got mine, it reset itself fairly often. Since it was so new (lesss than a day!) I tried all of the rests multiple times. Without success, I just returned it for a new one. The new one is very stable.

Good luck with yours.
    I was having the same problem with my Verizon 700p. After a couple of months of frustration, I found that NOT reloading KeyCaps has allowed my other programs to run fine. It has been a week without a reset. I usually would only go a day or so previously.

Too bad as it is a great utility.

Hope this works for you.