1.    #1  
    I noticed that past few nights or so my keypad has been flashing on and off at night while it is plugged in. I plug it in every night on my nightstand and sometimes get woken up at various times with the keypad, not the screen, turning on for about 3 sec and then going off for 8 sec, this will loop for sometime or until I fall back asleep .
    I don't remember this happening before. I do have Profiles running to turn my Treo to "bedtime" mode which turns off all the sounds except for the phone on ring vol 1. I recently installed Butler and use that for the Key Launcher and just a few days ago to turn the LED off at night. I also have NVbackup running a backup at 3am so I do expect it to turn on then but it seems to turn on before and after that as well. While it is doing it I tried switching the "Profile" from one to the other and that seemed to work for a while and then went back to flashing. Last night I left the profile on my normal profile hoping something was just wrong with the night time profile and had the same problem. It does not seem to be a problem during the day.

Has anyone seen this or have any ideas as to what I can try??
    It's about to go bad. My T700P had the same symptoms and later that night, the keyboard backlight just went out. Had to have the treo replaced.
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    I completely agree. My keypad on 700p #2 started flickering on and off and eventually died. I suggest you get a replacement.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    noodlelest wet noodler
  4.    #4  
    I was able to duplicate the problem after hours

The problem was with Profiles. I removed it and everything was fine.