1.    #1  
    I bought an audio cassette adaptor to use with my 700p to listen to audio books while I am traveling. It works great except if I am charging. I have a Wagman Smart AC 150 Inverter I use with my AC charger. As soon as I plug it in, I get all kinds of static. I can still use, but it is annoying. It works fine (no static) with output from 700p with or without head phones. Only problem with cassette adaptor. Any ideas/solutions?
    That's incredibly strange. Try it in a different car or different tape deck.
    Inverters create a considerable amount of electrical (RF) noise. If you are just using it to charge your notebook, you might want to try a compatible DC to DC adaptor. Otherwise, trying to suppress noise with shielded cable and/or RC conditioning devices are not realistic solutions in a car.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Meistro View Post
    Inverters create a considerable amount of electrical (RF) noise. If you are just using it to charge your notebook, you might want to try a compatible DC to DC adaptor. Otherwise, trying to suppress noise with shielded cable and/or RC conditioning devices are not realistic solutions in a car.
    Thanks. Didn't really think there was much I could do.
    Here's a link to Lind Electronics Auto/Air adaptors:

http://www.lindelectronics.com/cgi-b...=Google+Search

I haven't personally used a DC to DC adaptor, but I do pump audio through my tape deck as well. Please give us a follow up message to let us know your results, if you choose to go this route.

Meistro