Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    I downloaded a trial of MobileWrite 3.5, which does handwriting/graffiti, but I can't figure out a way to write in handwriting and save it just like that, instead of converting it to text. Anyone know what program I could use to do this?

I just want the option to be able to scribble a note or something and save it in the handwriting and not the converted text.
    I'm not sure whether this is what you are looking for. I use BugMe, which is not only a drawing program but an alarm and a notepad. I program one of my side buttons to trigger it and it allows me to write/sketch something down quick (groceries, phone numbers, etc.) and write it later into my contacts or to do list. It is not free but worth it.
    Kyocera 6035 -> Kyocera 7135 -> Palm Treo 600 -> Palm Treo 650 -> Palm Treo 700p -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Treo 800w -> Palm Centro ->Palm Pre!
    A nice (free!) drawing program is MoePaint. I think it will do what you want, even supports layers so you could have multiple pages of notes in one file.
    I use the PalmOne "Note Pad", sure-fire & no compatibility issue, get it here:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...light=Note+Pad

Global Posts
    146 Global Posts
    The ones I've used...
    BugMe (I still use this one. Also has the ability to screen caputure and add notes)
    Diddlebug (Free)
    AgendusPro (Allows hand written notes and voice recording in Memos.)
    Last edited by AnonymousSource; 10/20/2006 at 04:01 PM.
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    pennovate notes
    palmgear has it
    Sprint 700p
    pennovate notes is more of writing like a paper on llined paper than like writing on a note pad. If that makes sense. But I love it and is great for school.
    Google is my Best Friend

The Building of the Biggest Software Site EVER!

http://www.treoquestions.org/questions/downloads.php
    Quote Originally Posted by stevengoh View Post
    I use the PalmOne "Note Pad", sure-fire & no compatibility issue, get it here:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...light=Note+Pad

I second this one and it runs fine on a 700p.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    AgendusPro (Allows hand written notes and voice recording in Memos.)[/QUOTE]

I have agendus pro but I do not see how to activate hand written notes in memos.
    Global Posts
    146 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wbwjr View Post
    AgendusPro (Allows hand written notes and voice recording in Memos

I have agendus pro but I do not see how to activate hand written notes in memos.
    When editing a memo, or starting a new memo, it's the third tab with the squiggly line on it. I don't remember if this started in version 10 or version 11.
    Unfortunately for me, I've found Pennovate Notes to crash. I have no idea why, but after a few crashes during the trial, I stopped using it. Seemed like a great app.

BugMe seems quite bloated and then, I've found that I didn't use it too much, although it seems like a great app too.

At one time, I tried EasyNotes and it also seems nice but for whatever reason something get corrupted and crashes. After restoring a few times, that's gone too.

I think the Palm Notepad is probably the simplest and most compliant compare to others but you won't be able to sync to the Desktop on the Treo.
    Flash demos, reviews of PDA and smartphone apps and contests at Palm Discovery . How to do Palm resets. T/T2/T3/Treo screws
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    Pennovate has never crashed on my treo 700p.. I have the reg version and use it all the time
    Sprint 700p