I have a Treo 700P, and am having problems with my email.

I use this phone for work email, but I have my emails bounced from my Verizon acct to use my work's domain. Basically, I have a Verizon.net account, but need for my outgoing email address to show my work's domain name. Verizon has told me that Wireless Sync is not able to do this, but Versa Mail can.

After setting up my Versa Mail account, everything works fine, except for when I set up Auto Sync. I constantly get "Last Auto Sync Attempt was not successful". But yet, when I hit "GET" my emails arrive.

Does anyone have any solution for this? I called Verizon, they don't support, and I called Palm, and they say that they don't support all POP3 email accounts, but yet, Verizon is one of their default email clients...

Please help!! I don't want to spend $40 on Snapper, if I don't have to.
    I have had the same problem, but it is only from time to time the sync failed. How often do you sync? I sync email once every hour from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. When you set up sync it prompts you to get mail to aid in making the sync process succesfull. Also, I have noticed it to happen if I am doing something else on my treo like if I am in the middle of a call I will get the failed attempt, but if my phone is not in use, I usually get all my mail. Mess around with the sycn options and start hacking. Take your home computer or notebook and start emailing your Treo and then change your sync options to every 15 minutes or whatever you choose and leave the phone alone and see what it does, only if you have the time to do so. These are some of the things I do when I am trying to troubleshoot an issue. After making the settings, maybe try a soft reset before or after.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Update:

After VZW replaced my Treo, I called tech support to ask them again, since I've gotten a million different answers from every person I've spoken to at Verizon. WirelessSync is able to ghost a different email address. On the WirelessSync website, you can go to your setup page and then go to General User Information, you can put whatever email address you want in there, and that's what your From email address will show...