Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    I want to get an app. like 2Day, but then I lose my Dial Pad which I seem to use a lot.. is there a way to have the Dial Pad come up if you press a button, or anything like that? Basically I want the 2Day layout on my main screen, but to be able to pull up the Dial Pad as well.

Also, are there skins/themes for 2Day, or just a generic one you see on the software's website (www.shsh.com)? It looks sort of bland to me, and I want something that looks sort of like the windows mobile today screen.

Does 2Day have the ability to do transparency?
    Can you put a background image on it as well?
    The phone button should show the dial pad, unless you changed it to a wallpaper.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    So when you have the 2Day app installed, what button returns you to that screen?
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    You might consider mapping your phone application to the green phone button in Preferences and mapping 2Day to the Calendar button (2nd from left on 650), also in preferences. That way you can always get to your dial pad.

gottago...
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Sounds good, thanks.. anyone else have any feedback on the other parts of my first post?

Also, are there skins/themes for 2Day, or just a generic one you see on the software's website (www.shsh.com)? It looks sort of bland to me, and I want something that looks sort of like the windows mobile today screen.

Does 2Day have the ability to do transparency?
    Can you put a background image on it as well?
    Last edited by jperlin; 10/01/2006 at 09:09 PM. Reason: forgot something
    u can do transaparency and change the wallpaper to what u want

as far as different themes i am on the hunt for them as well

u are able to pick different themes but i am not sure where to download from....
    As far as the original question, you should consider getting TAKEphONE with 2day (same developer). With it, you can start typing a phone number or contact lookup directly from 2day and it will automatically take you to the dial pad/find screen of TAKEphONE. Seems to be what you're asking for.

As far as 2day skins, there are a few background images on the 2day site but nothing that I know of from third party developers. If you don't like the one's that come with it you can either use your own picture for the background or set it to not use a skin and customize the colors. I personally use the skin with the light blue swirl.