1.    #1  
    What is the best Navigation SW ofr PalmOS?
    I have a GPS already, so I am not looking for a Bundle - SW only.
    I have streetatlas 2006 Handheld from Delorme, and it is barely acceptable.
    Any better ones that will work with a generic GPS?

Thanks
    Not used either one of these personall, but have read several threads on here recommending both - Garmin 10x and TomTom 6
    Unlocked Rogers GSM Treo 650, PalmOS V5.40017, Firmware: 01.71, Software: Treo650-1.20-ENA
    Modded and hacked! Custom ROM - removed RealPlayer, Todo, Tasks, Versamail, Tips, World Clock, Launcher. Added support for FAT32 SD cards.
    Software: PDAbs, Backup.NET, Uninstall Manager, Card Reader, FileZ, Power RUN, DateBk5, DocumentsToGo, HandZipper, Chatter, TakePhone, Technician, Voice Dial, TCPMP, SpashPhoto, Insaniquarium, Memory Master, Sol Free, Palma Sutra
    TeleNav is a Great Software. I have been using it for about 2 months now and love it. I use the GPS receiver from Streets & Trips with a Pharos Bluetooth Doc and TeleNav on the Treo. I hope this helps!!
    Thank You,
    Chris Luce
    mr_cluce@yahoo.com
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGS View Post
    Not used either one of these personall, but have read several threads on here recommending both - Garmin 10x and TomTom 6
    I like my Garmin 10 (I'm sure TomTom is good too, haven't tried it) but it requires Garmin GPS units, since the GPS unit itself is the hardware key. On the other hand a complete system (GPS + maps + software) runs about $200 (street price) so isn't that much more than maps + software only, so something to think about. But wait for the GPS 10x in November if you decide on that route.