Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast
    Gotcha. I took your post as meaning that their cover fit the phone differently in some way that it wouldn't damage the case.
    I am ordering a new pocket pouch and battery cover from this great site .

I hope to have better results with the battery cover and will be sure to share them with you guys
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    does someone have the link on Seidio to fill out an exchange request? I can't seem to find it.

If no one responds to me by tomorrow, I will have to do a credit card chargeback and then simply order from treocentral.

SEIDIO, YOU SUCK! I TRIED TO BE PATIENT, I TRIED TO IGNORE EVERYONE'S NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT THE COMPANY, BUT YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE.
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    I'm still waiting for an answer from them too. I've sent them 2 emails in addition to the RMA request and I haven't heard a thing from them. Does charging back from the credit card company work?

I feel like I've been robbed... They have my money, and I have 2 broken Treo shell halves
    Palm IIIe -> Visor Deluxe -> Palm 505 -> Clie tj37 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700P
    Seidio received my defective case on 11/16/06 by USPS delivery confirmation, and I'm still waiting for my replacement or a return call from messages I left regarding status of the exchange. Others on this thread have reported faster exchanges with enough persistent complaints to Seidio. I guess theres no rhyme or reason how they process exchanges, it's certainly not in the order they receive them.
    THis is David Chang from Seidio. I have read this thread and am trying to find a way to fully meet the requirements ASAP. Margaret and I will work togather to resolve most of the issues here next week. Thank you for the patience.

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    David, is there an explanation yet regarding all the complaints about the black rubberized case cracking?
    Quote Originally Posted by SprintTreoUser View Post
    David, is there an explanation yet regarding all the complaints about the black rubberized case cracking?
    Hi,

We have shipped out quite a lot of clear crystal cases and rubberized cases. For clear case, we have not seen the "cracked problem". For Rubberized case, we have seen some, not many with the mentioned problems. we have changed the material (tougher matreial) hoping the problems (cracking and broken tabs) can be totally eliminated.

Seidio offer superslim crystal case (1.0 mm to 1.2mm) to reduce the case
    bulkiness. Because of the thinness, we have decided to use tougher material from now on.

Seidio also makes the clear crystal cases and rubberized cases for Blackberry 8100. We did not see the same problems.

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    So all the ones shipping now are the tougher material? Are these the ones that Treo Central will be carrying as well?

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    THis is David Chang from Seidio. I have read this thread and am trying to find a way to fully meet the requirements ASAP. Margaret and I will work togather to resolve most of the issues here next week. Thank you for the patience.

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    David:

I am also a frustrated customer who can't get a response out of the Seidio customer support function. I can't even get an RMA# so that I can be annoyed at having to pay postage to send back faulty merchandise and then frustrated when the replacement equipment is never shipped. I will send you a separate email with my latest plea to customer support to please respond.
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    Well, just add me to the list. One of my tabs broke off of my rubberized case. Sent an email to tech support for an RMA and have not received a response.
    Quote Originally Posted by wbwjr View Post
    Well, just add me to the list. One of my tabs broke off of my rubberized case. Sent an email to tech support for an RMA and have not received a response.
    Yes, will handle it ASAP this week.

David Chang
    Seidio
    The new cse I have doesn't look any thicker or appear to be of a different quality.

David, can you verify WHEN the new cases will be made and how do I exchange my case for it.
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    David, If I still have not received an RMA number, should I try to patiently wait for one? Or should I send yet ANOTHER RMA REQUEST? It's getting bad, I think it's been over a week since I requested an RMA

I've been caseless for the last week, and I might just do a credit card chargeback and just forget the whole thing.
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    I'm still waiting for a reply as well. It's been nearly 3 weeks since my first RMA request and nothing yet. I've already sent emails to customer service, including Margaret (who is supposed to be CS Manager), without a single response. I've just sent David Chang one today, as well. I'm very frustrated by all this. How about you guys pay someone to answer our emails, instead of paying them to do damage control on these forums???
    well i have been following this thread, since day one i had one broken tab, and now the one on the bottom left has cracks all along where the tab is located, like stress cracks that a fiberglass car would get, i am sure that is the next tab to go now... i find the case fits the treo perfect, being that it does not get in the way and looks and feels great, but we def. have to get a hold of this material issue, i have not yet submitted a rma request being that people have been waiting over a week and i am not sure when these so called stronger cases will be available, i wouldnt want to spend money on return shipping to them and then get a case that is the same quality and have issues with that as well.....
    From their website

The rubberized material allows for a better grip on your phone. The smooth surface material of this case allows for easy insertion and removal from your pocket or purse. The material that this case is made up of is quite durable, flexible, and very hard to break or crack!
    David,

can you tell me if you still have plans to produce one of the for the 650?

Thanks,

Matthew.
    I was doing some research on the Seidio black rubberized case for a Treo 700wx. Wow! From healthy anticipation-to good first impressions-to negative reviews, this thread has it all!

But what I am most moved by is another example of a company who has apparently forgotten two basic tenets of good business: producing a quality product; and providing excellent customer service. I wonder if they understand that there are many individuals (like me) who give serious weight to reviews found in treocentral and others like it and that they can and will affect the bottom line.

I really like the concept and look of the case, but after all of your reviews and the apparent lack of customer service shown by Seidio, I am leaning towards purchasing a skin from BSE.

Having said that, I wonder if anyone has received a new case based on the "stronger" material? How is it holding up? Also, has the customer support issue been resolved? Thanks for your input.
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    Finally got a reply from Seido. It's been about 3 weeks since I first contacted them, and today I get an email stating they will replace my order and to ship my old one back when my new one arrives.

Update: They are shipping my case US postal....and it's on back-order. Sigh. I guess a little more waiting on my part. Will keep you updated on it's arrival and whether it's the newer stronger design they speak of.
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast