Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast
    Wow, I have been following this thread as I wait for this case for the 650. With David MIA and the case engineering flawed, think that I am going to pass on this one.....
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowboxer View Post
    Wow, I have been following this thread as I wait for this case for the 650. With David MIA and the case engineering flawed, think that I am going to pass on this one.....
    David Silver is no longer with Seidio.

All the inquiry can be addressed to Margaret, customer service manager
    Margaret@seidio.com
    832-204-1118

Seidio
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 11/28/2006 at 04:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    David Silver is no longer with Seidio.

All the inquiry can be addressed to Margaret, customer service manager
    Margaret@seidio.com
    832-204-1118

Seidio
    Its sad to learn that David has left. He truly made a heroic effort to plug the many customer service holes in the Seidio dike. With all the legitimate complaints in this thread regarding defective rubberized cases and the lack of follow through from Seidio in obtaining the oh so important <choke> "RMA", I find your comments above lacking in substance.

Let me recap my efforts regarding my defective rubberized case...

Effort 1: Filled out RMA request early last week via Seidios RMA web page.
    Result: ZERO response from Seidio.

Effort 2: Send email this a.m. EST time to Seidio. Email sent to the following address, dsc@seidio.com , margaret@seidio.com , davidsilver@seidio.com . Email contained a complete recap of my issues regarding my defective case and request for an RMA.
    Result: ZERO response from Seidio

Effort 3: Called the Seidio customer service line this afternoon EST, first the line was busy, called back several times and finally left a message.
    Result: ZERO response from Seidio.

Seidio didnt have to jump through a single hoop to get my money for the defective product they sold me. I should not have to jump through this many hoops to have this defective product replaced.

If I dont get replacement from Seidio in a resonable period of time (I have already been unable to use my case for over a week now), I am going to file a charge back complaint with my credit card company and file a complaint with the Houston BBB.

I urge others getting the same run around from Seidio to consider doing the same. No matter how this turns out for me, I will never purchase from Seidio ever again.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
    Might as well add your experiences here as well:

http://www.resellerratings.com/seller3632.html

I won't be buying this case from Seidio, but I may still want one, not sure yet. For now, I inquired to TC to see if perhaps they will be carrying them. Might be nice to get Seidio direct out of the loop.
    Last edited by SprintTreoUser; 11/28/2006 at 08:39 PM.
    Just found out TC will have the rubberized case next week.
    Quote Originally Posted by SprintTreoUser View Post
    Just found out TC will have the rubberized case next week.
    I read the same post. Hopefully the cases TC will get, wont come from the defective bunch Seidio has been selling.

Its an amazing differance in the way TC handles their sales and support issues compared to the way Seidio handles it. Seidios products are no better or worse then those of others hawking 3rd party accessories. Its dealing with their pathetic customer support that sours the whole experience of buying from them. Compound the unpleasentness by having a rep post here in the forums with empty assurances. I cant fathom any owner of any company allowing it to function this way.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    always be Honolulu, HI
    Update: David Chang, who I assume is the head guy over at Seidio, finally responded to my email. A short time later I receivd a phone call from Margaret who runs Seidio's customer service dept. Along with the profuse apologies, I was assured a new case was being mailed today, to be in my hands by Friday. I will post other updates as they come along.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    always be Honolulu, HI
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanuman View Post
    D'oh! I lost a clip too. bottom left if treo is facing you. I don't even use the holster, just my pocket. I really like this case, so I'm gonna try to send it back for a replacement. I hope that one lasts longer, this one lasted me about 2 weeks....
    Add me to the list...
    My results are identical to yours.
    I entered my request for an RMA today!
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    It's been a few days and i still haven't received an RMA number. What should I do? Should I just send back my product or should I continue to wait until I receive an RMA number?
    Quote Originally Posted by yOyOYoo View Post
    It's been a few days and i still haven't received an RMA number. What should I do? Should I just send back my product or should I continue to wait until I receive an RMA number?
    you have to wait for an RMA
    If you dont get a response from Seidio in a couple of days, refer to post #142 and contact Margaret at Seidio. If you still get stone walled, raise hell and assert your rights as a consumer. Contact your credit card vendor, explain the problem and file a charge back complaint. Also file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, in the case of Seidio its the Better Business Bureau of Greater Houston.

I have posted several times in this thread about my issues in getting a replacement case. My replacement case was finally shipped today, this just over a week since my initial RMA request. I am not asking for much or more then I deserve. I want what I paid $29.95 for, a case that's not defective and wont break after 4 weeks of use.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    always be Honolulu, HI
    I guess the question is - can you get what you paid for?

It seems the Seidio case may have a defect. Hopefully, they can get it right.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Since David isn't there, does it mean they won't be making a black rubber one for the 650? Oh dear!

I'll email this Margaret person and see what she says.
    Handspring Visor 2mb; Visor Prism; Palm i705; Tungsten2; VZW Treo650; TMO Crimson Treo680; iPhone 3g on TMO edge
    Sounds like they still "need" to make one for the "700".
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    ok I just emailed Margaret..... I just want a simple RMA number is that too much to ask for?!?!
    My replacement case arrived..

Anyone want a NEW never used case? Still in the plastic wrap.

Kerrys914 at yahoo.com with offer
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    My replacement is waiting at home. Seidio did sent it 2 day Fedex since I told that is how the original order was.
    You think they would have sent a return shipping voucher. I also told them they need to make their battery cover part of the sale. (charge 29.99 for case and cover)

If you have this case and do not have the battery cover with the reset hole....Your case WILL break.

I will not even think about installing my new case without one.

I tried to buy one from Margret when she was sending my new case to me.....No answer to 2 voice messages and 2 emails...Thanks Margret
    Why does their cover prevent it from breaking?
    The cover allows you to keep the cover on (snapped together) to reset the 700P. I would be suprized if you haven't had to reset the 700P yet

The less you mess with the case the longer it will last. It is NOT a case to last for years, as is. The plastic is a little thin on the top half.
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast