Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast
    So, is David gone?
    Nothing yet from Seidio.. I have sent 2 requests (last week and this week) and NOTHING. I sent a photo of the broken case. Looks like I will be without a case for 2-3 weeks now

kerrys914 at yahoo.com

Please contact me so we can get this sorted out!!!!

The issue as I see it is the half that keeps breaking has thinner material then the other half.
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Seidio
    I submitted the rma request at 11:30 csr on 11/22. the original order # is 68690.

thanks. ifalcon
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    One thing I'm less thankful for is my broken seido rubberized case
    Palm IIIe -> Visor Deluxe -> Palm 505 -> Clie tj37 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700P
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Seidio has shipped many rubberized cases for different models. however, it is quite rare to have this problem, our product group will look into it immediately once the return is recieved. we will find out the cause and take the corrective action.

We will send you the replacement ASAP.

Seidio
    As a follow up to my post #113, the crack I report has progressed and the bottom left corner of the case, below the option button is now fully broken. My $29.95 case is now completely useless to me, this after barely 4 weeks of use. This issue of a broken left bottom corner seems to be a commen theme among others posters here who have reported broken cases. I dont think this problem is as "rare" as Seidio says it is, after all there are at least 4 of us in this forum alone, all with the very same problem.

I have done the whole RMA request thing, and am still waiting for Seidio to provide one. It would be awfully nice if Seidio provided an advance replacement. I for one have come to rely on this case more then my previous silicone skin.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    I feel your pain. I haven't heard anything from my RMA request and I' caseless. It's being carried in a pouch case because the rubberized case from Seidio will not stay connected together on the bottom left corner....very disappointing.
    nothing YET from Seidio. I too would like a new case snt to me. I sent a photo of my BROKEN case and feel the shipping to Seidio is a waste.

Figure;
    1 week to get the case to them
    1 week for them to review it
    1 week for them to pack and ship it
    1 week for UPS

4 weeks WTF
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    Seidio where are you at?!?!?
    Well I was about to purchase a rubberized case and holster but is Seidio reliable anymore? Or are we spoiled with David?
    And David might be gone, but so far no response to my inquiries about that. I do like the look of that case though, but it seems as if all these complaints cannot be dismissed. For now, I installed a fresh set of bestskinsever and am again wondering why I would even want to bother with a case anyway.
    I will update this thread as soon as I get some info from Seidio.
    The case is very nice. The downside is you need a case to protect the Seidio case or it WILL break. For the price, it should last more then 2-3 weeks.

It's been well over a week and nothing from Seidio. They do have very very poor cust. service. I have sent e-mails to several departments and reps..NOTHING, nada, ZIP from them.

Cheers and best of luck
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Any updates from Seidio? I haven't received any responses to my RMA request.
    Okay.. so far they suck..

I get an e-mail From (today) Seidio asking me for ALL the order info, which I just sent them in the email. Now I need to fill the "Seidio" form out and wait for them to send me the Return #, another week wasted!!!!
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    You've got to be kidding. What the he?? is the purpose of the RMA request then? I'm still waiting.
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Well, I just sent a not so nice letter to customer service. I'll probably hear back in several days.
    You'll just get an automated e-mail saying they will reply in "1-2 days" LOL
    Still waiting on mine too. Its been 3 business days since I submitted my RMA request. I for one wont wait for Seidio to get on the ball. If I dont have an RMA number or some kind of follow through from Seidio by 11/29, I will file a charge back complaint with AMEX. Defective product and a vender who wont stand by their supposed warranty.

Frankly this is it for me, I wont purchase any further Seidio products. I am more P/O'd by the poor quality of their products then by their mediocre customer support. Pay a premium price for a product that may or may not work as advertised or last very long before breaking. I purchased their battery cover for 700p which does not fit very well. I purchased their original Crystal Case for 700p, it lasted 2 months before the clips on the left side all snapped off. Now the problems with the Rubberized Case, broken after 4 weeks. Frankly the only item that has lasted is the spring clip holster I bought along with the Crystal Case. Now I know its not that I abuse my products. I take extremely good care of my Treo, which is in pristine condition.

Is wanting to be provided with a long lasting, quality product too much to ask for Seidio? I know for fact the money I gave you works as it should.

Oh well, live and learn right?
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    Over a week now and still no response to my RMA request, nor my follow up email. This is getting tiresome. 1-2 business days have clearly passed, yet not a single response or reply from them.
    Palm IIIe -> Visor Deluxe -> Palm 505 -> Clie tj37 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700P
    i would say just call them
    832-204-1118
    Love my case. Wish it did not self-destruct when removing it from my Seidio holster. Going for an RMA now.
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast