Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    I've had my rubberized case for 2 weeks, and the clip next to the antenna broke off. In addition, there are one or two spots along the edges of the case near the clips where the rubber covering is cracking/peeling off. I haven't dropped the case once. I've mailed the case back to Seidio with an RMA hoping to get a replacement. The website says to allow 1-2 weeks for processing, we'll see how long it really takes to get my replacement. I also ordered a crystal case in the same order, and have not had any issues with it so far. Unfortunately, the crystal case shows scratches very easily on the back. The rubberized case appears harder to scratch.
    Quote Originally Posted by MooseT View Post
    Do any of you know if the 700p wearing this new case will fit into the palm desk charger?
    or
    If I want to use this case, will I also have to buy a new charger?
    Thanks
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Dock-Station-Cra...QQcmdZViewItem

i use the above desktop charger with the rubberized seidio case and it is a fraction of the cost
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    Here are some pics of 700 with the case on. unfortunately my case won't stay locked on so i'm gonna be sending it back but my treo does look hot with the case on.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by json View Post
    Here are some pics of 700 with the case on. unfortunately my case won't stay locked on so i'm gonna be sending it back but my treo does look hot with the case on.
    Hi json,

Did you try putting the phone in the bottom frame, matching up the top so that the middle large clip connects first, and then pressing top and bottom together at the same time? If you tried that and it didn't work, then you may have a defective case. You do, of course, have 14 days from day of purchase to return it for a refund, but it is indeed a hot looking case that might be something that you would want to hold on to if it were working properly. Either way, thanks much for the nice pics you made available.
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    I tryed every combination of attaching the two sides possible but no go.
    I'm waiting for either an email or a phone call with an RMA # so i can get a replacement ASAP.
    Quote Originally Posted by seidio1 View Post
    We're working on it now and hope to have it ready within the next 2 weeks or so.
    Excellent! Eagerly awaiting the case for 650!
    - Jeeman
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    Oh no my rubberized case broke yesterday!
    I have never dropped it. With daily use I noticed the case was slightly loose. Upon closer inspection I noticed that it was loose because one of the clips had "chipped" off.

bear in mind, this is with normal daily use. Never bumped or scratched my treo. Could the clip holster have caused enough pressure to break the rubberized case?!

Anyways I requested an exchange from the company and I hope that they will do me right. I really do love the design and concept of this case.
    Quote Originally Posted by yOyOYoo View Post
    Oh no my rubberized case broke yesterday!
    I have never dropped it. With daily use I noticed the case was slightly loose. Upon closer inspection I noticed that it was loose because one of the clips had "chipped" off.

bear in mind, this is with normal daily use. Never bumped or scratched my treo. Could the clip holster have caused enough pressure to break the rubberized case?!

Anyways I requested an exchange from the company and I hope that they will do me right. I really do love the design and concept of this case.
    Hi,

Sorry to hear this problem, we will take care the exchange immediately.

Seidio
    Great case...BUT.. Mine just lost a clip too
    ya i love the case, finally a case that u dont have to work around, the only problem is like everyone else, i am also down one clip

so seidio , its looks like u conquered the quest and released a great case, the only mod has to be with the closure pins, either better structure or better quality
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    D'oh! I lost a clip too. bottom left if treo is facing you. I don't even use the holster, just my pocket. I really like this case, so I'm gonna try to send it back for a replacement. I hope that one lasts longer, this one lasted me about 2 weeks....
    Palm IIIe -> Visor Deluxe -> Palm 505 -> Clie tj37 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700P
    Nothing from Seidio yet??? How long does it take to hear back from them? This is my first issue with a bad/broken product.
    Like others here, I too am now having issues with my Seidio rubberized case. I really like the case and think Seidio is really onto something here, however the "quality" of this first batch of rubberized cases leaves much to be desired. My rubberized case is barely 3 weeks old and is already broken. The front half of the case is cracked on the bottom left hand corner (seems to be a common ailment), the crack runs all the way up to near the option key on the keyboard. I have had to scotch tape the inside of the case just to be able to continue to use it.

Seidio / David: Your warranty period not withstanding, I expect a product I have spent $29.95 on to last longer then 3 weeks. So much for the claim on your website..."The material that this case is made up of is quite durable, flexible, and very hard to break or crack!"

Guess is time to contact customer service and endure the whole RMA number process.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
    Quote Originally Posted by cgordonn View Post
    Like others here, I too am now having issues with my Seidio rubberized case. I really like the case and think Seidio is really onto something here, however the "quality" of this first batch of rubberized cases leaves much to be desired. My rubberized case is barely 3 weeks old and is already broken. The front half of the case is cracked on the bottom left hand corner (seems to be a common ailment), the crack runs all the way up to near the option key on the keyboard. I have had to scotch tape the inside of the case just to be able to continue to use it.

Seidio / David: Your warranty period not withstanding, I expect a product I have spent $29.95 on to last longer then 3 weeks. So much for the claim on your website..."The material that this case is made up of is quite durable, flexible, and very hard to break or crack!"

Guess is time to contact customer service and endure the whole RMA number process.
    Sorry to hear this. Our rubberized case is made up of the high performance plastic. It is quite rare to crack during the normal use. Please contact our customer service ASAP so we can arrange the replacement and our product group will look into it once we receive your return.

Seidio
    Is David gone from the company? I called today with a problem he was helping me with and was told he might be.
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    Well I've sent in a request for an RMA, and they said to wait 1-2 business days for a response and for instructions on how to complete the exchange for a replacement.

I'm still waiting, and still no word.
    Palm IIIe -> Visor Deluxe -> Palm 505 -> Clie tj37 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700P
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Mine is also cracked on the lower left clip and will no longer stay snapped. Very disappointing. The Treo has never been removed from the rubberized case since I first put it on and have never been dropped. Only carried on the matching holster.

I also sent an RMA request in tonight.
    Sounds like I might need to hold off before purchasing one.
    The same case without the belt clip is available in my country for only $1.00 (150 pesos) Its not branded as Seido but with some generic chinese brand.
    Quote Originally Posted by iFalcon View Post
    Mine is also cracked on the lower left clip and will no longer stay snapped. Very disappointing. The Treo has never been removed from the rubberized case since I first put it on and have never been dropped. Only carried on the matching holster.

I also sent an RMA request in tonight.
    Seidio has shipped many rubberized cases for different models. however, it is quite rare to have this problem, our product group will look into it immediately once the return is recieved. we will find out the cause and take the corrective action.

We will send you the replacement ASAP.

Seidio
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast