Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoMaf View Post
    David,

OK thanks for the quick replies...I am going to purchase a case from your site tonite, In your opinion which of these two cases protects better from a fall. Like I said in my last post, I dropped my phone (on day #1) and it broke. I have read that people "drop there phone a lot" and it still alive, but it never says the exact model of protective case they have.

Also,
    Is the recommended (best) scratch-screen protector made, the one from your site for $5.95?

Thanks in advance,
    Mark
    Hi Mark,

I don't think you'll see a marked difference in protection - they should both provide you the same amount - but the rubberized just looks cooler :>
    As far as the screen protector, the one you quoted above is of very high quality. It is also totally transparent. I have a Treo 650 and people don't believe I have a screen protector on until I show them the tiny edges of it. I think it is of excellent make and manufacture and would wholeheartedly recommend it.
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    i bought the clear case the other day but didn't notice the the black. does anyone have any personal picks of how it looks and fits on ur 700.
    I just got mine and I love it, perfect fit. Good bye clear case hello new rubber case.
    Makes it look cool.

i think seidio has finally struck gold with the case, does not get in the way of anything, the only con i see is the quality, i think it could of been made better

one of my latches dont even click on, on the stylus side, ran finger under latch and it looks like there is no hinge there, or tooth

all the other ones lock in place.....

on another note thumbs up for the case, just wondering how long the warrenty is on the case ?

thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    i think seidio has finally struck gold with the case, does not get in the way of anything, the only con i see is the quality, i think it could of been made better

one of my latches dont even click on, on the stylus side, ran finger under latch and it looks like there is no hinge there, or tooth

all the other ones lock in place.....

on another note thumbs up for the case, just wondering how long the warrenty is on the case ?

thanks
    The warranty period is 6 months. When putting the case on, try snapping at the top first and then at the bottom. Please let me know if this helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by seidio1 View Post
    The warranty period is 6 months. When putting the case on, try snapping at the top first and then at the bottom. Please let me know if this helps.
    i took off the case then tried to snap in the top hooks first, the one by antenna works but the one by stylus does not

when i take off case and run my finger on the inside there is no tooth sticking out like the rest

is there anyway to get just a replacement top part, that is where there is a missing tooth
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    i took off the case then tried to snap in the top hooks first, the one by antenna works but the one by stylus does not

when i take off case and run my finger on the inside there is no tooth sticking out like the rest

is there anyway to get just a replacement top part, that is where there is a missing tooth
    We don't replace individual pieces, but you can certainly request a warranty replacement by clicking on the url below.

https://www.seidioonline.com/index.a...n=Custom&ID=34
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    Yay! Finally got the rubberized case with the battery cover with reset hole. The battery cover didn't quite slide on as smoothly as the original cover, but with a little firm pressure, I got it to snap on.

The case snapped together beautifully and it really feels great. I'm probably going to get the holster at some point, which should make this the perfect trifecta. With the reset hole, I don't think I'll have to take the case off for anything, but that gaping hole in the back is going to take a little getting used to.
    Palm IIIe -> Visor Deluxe -> Palm 505 -> Clie tj37 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700P
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanuman View Post
    Yay! Finally got the rubberized case with the battery cover with reset hole. The battery cover didn't quite slide on as smoothly as the original cover, but with a little firm pressure, I got it to snap on.

The case snapped together beautifully and it really feels great. I'm probably going to get the holster at some point, which should make this the perfect trifecta. With the reset hole, I don't think I'll have to take the case off for anything, but that gaping hole in the back is going to take a little getting used to.
    Ah, but the first time you have to do a reset, you'll be one happy camper.
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    So there is going to be a 650 version?
    Safety and happiness can only come from individuals, classes, and nations being honest and fair and kind to each other.
    - C.S. Lewis
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    I have a Krusell S-Wide holster case that is nice and broken in. Will the Seidio Rubberized case still fit in my holster?

Thanks
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    Since we're on the topic of cases, anyone buy the Seido case that's designed to work with the rubberized case? Can you give a brief review of the holster with the case, such as does it stay in securely, is it easy to remove the phone, does it make the sd card pop etc. Thanks!
    Palm IIIe -> Visor Deluxe -> Palm 505 -> Clie tj37 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700P
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    I, oh soo carefully, shave off the top of the sd card with sand paper so it is flush, never pops.
    what about the 650 case?
    Do any of you know if the 700p wearing this new case will fit into the palm desk charger?
    or
    If I want to use this case, will I also have to buy a new charger?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MooseT View Post
    Do any of you know if the 700p wearing this new case will fit into the palm desk charger?
    or
    If I want to use this case, will I also have to buy a new charger?
    Thanks
    Hi Moose,

No, I don't think it will. We have the INNO.DOCK, which will accomodate almost any skinned or cased Treo. Maybe someone with the Palm cradle can give you a more definitive answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by seidio1 View Post
    No sir - won't fit. We are currently working on 650 versions now and hope to have them available within the next couple of weeks.
    Any luck with the 650 version?
    Quote Originally Posted by enynite View Post
    Any luck with the 650 version?
    We're working on it now and hope to have it ready within the next 2 weeks or so.
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    Well, I just received my rubber case and skinned holster from Seidio. I am extremely pleased with my purchase. I just wish I still had all of the money I have spent trying to find a good solution for carrying and protecting my Treo. Congrats again on producing a fine product.
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast