Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 299
  1. #61  
    i ordered the same package, i also have some dents on the battery cover but i think that is the way that they all come, not really dents but marks from where the plastic latches are in the inside of the cover

    as far as the rubberized case i will have to get back to ya, they sent me the wrong one, one for a different phone, dont know how they managed to do that..got correct holster and battery cover but wrong case...?

    they are sending me correct one and sending me a prepaid envelope to send back ppc 6700 rubberized case
  2. #62  
    anyone tried it with the 650? does it fit?
  3. #63  
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyboy View Post
    anyone tried it with the 650? does it fit?
    No sir - won't fit. We are currently working on 650 versions now and hope to have them available within the next couple of weeks.
  4. Hanuman's Avatar
    Posts
    204 Posts
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    #64  
    I didn't see this on the treocentral's site. Will they be selling it soon? I'd like to purchase it, but if I can throw a little business TC's way, then that would be the icing on the cake.
    Palm IIIe -> Visor Deluxe -> Palm 505 -> Clie tj37 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700P
  5. yOyOYoo's Avatar
    Posts
    297 Posts
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
       #65  
    I just wanted to say that this is my favorite Treo case of all time!!! It's so slim and adds grip, easy to install, and gives my treo a very cool black look to it.

    thanks Seidio!!
  6. #66  
    Great CASE/SKIN

    Only things I see as an issue. I need to drill a hole in my battery cover to allow me to reset the treo when needed.

    The case is really not meant to be removed to often. I don't think it will hold up to frequent removals (drilling the hole should solve this)
  7. #67  
    Quote Originally Posted by kerrys914 View Post
    Great CASE/SKIN

    Only things I see as an issue. I need to drill a hole in my battery cover to allow me to reset the treo when needed.

    The case is really not meant to be removed to often. I don't think it will hold up to frequent removals (drilling the hole should solve this)
    Or purchase one of Seidio's battery doors with the built in reset hole.
  8. #68  
    Isn't the reset hole just..... a hole drilled into the cover? The case/skin locates the hole very well for me
  9. 02840's Avatar
    Posts
    81 Posts
    Global Posts
    146 Global Posts
    #69  
    Quote Originally Posted by yOyOYoo View Post
    I just wanted to say that this is my favorite Treo case of all time!!! It's so slim and adds grip, easy to install, and gives my treo a very cool black look to it.

    thanks Seidio!!
    Ditto.
    Great case.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  10. #70  
    Quote Originally Posted by kerrys914 View Post
    Isn't the reset hole just..... a hole drilled into the cover? The case/skin locates the hole very well for me
    Wouldn't that also void your warranty? Insurance or not, I'm not sure if "drilled holes" would be considered normal wear and tear.
    PDA history - Psion 5/Sharp Mobilon/Jornada 540/ipaq 3835/ipaq 3935/ipaq 5550/ipaq 4700/PPC-6700/Treo 700wx
  11. Hanuman's Avatar
    Posts
    204 Posts
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    #71  
    Ok, I'm in. I ordered the rubberized case and the cover w/ reset hole. I didn't get the holster though, I figure I'm more of a pocket guy. I'm so excited!
    Palm IIIe -> Visor Deluxe -> Palm 505 -> Clie tj37 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700P
  12. jgilfor's Avatar
    Posts
    21 Posts
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    #72  
    Allow me tom add my two cents worth:
    Just got my rubberized case from Seidio. Absolutely perfect!!! Having owned the original 700p crystal case, that I needed to alter with my Dremel tool so that it wouldn't obstruct the keypad or screen; I can say that the fit on this one is PERFECT. Snug, secure, very slim (slimest yet IMHO), and attractive with a good grip.

    Thanks Seidio!
  13. #73  
    Just got my rubberized case from seidio and they listened to us and i feel made the perfect case they took all our suggestions from the crystal case and it is perfect.I have a ton of cases including two vaja and this one is a keeper

    Fred
  14. #74  
    Can I ask, how is the "lint factor" on this case for pocket-stuffers?

    I tried (& returned) a Podsplus skin/case in black - it showed way to much lint [and not the best build quality]; currently using a smoke grey Boxwave skin which also shows a lot of light color lint - exchanging for a white one...
  15. #75  
    I just received my rubberized case and it is excellent. I am moving over from a vaja knockoff case and I am very pleased with the light weight/footprint of the case. It appears to be constructed very well, and once you have snapped the sides together, it is very secure.

    I have been carrying it in my jacket pocket this afternoon and I have not picked up any lint. This is in contrast to a rubberized ipod case I had a few years ago that was a disaster in terms of collecting lint.

    Very good case!
  16. #76  
    I just want to confirm (or not!) that this new slim case will protect my phone for breaking when I drop it? I have not purchased a case yet, only had my phone for a week, but already had to replace phone!



    Thanks!
    Last edited by TreoMaf; 11/06/2006 at 04:46 PM.
  17. #77  
    Also is this Crystal Case the same as the "new" black rubber case? I like the look of the Crystal case, but want the best protection? Any help?

    < img src="http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductImages/700cry_new.jpg" >



    http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductI...700cry_new.jpg
  18. #78  
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoMaf View Post
    I just want to confirm (or not!) that this new slim case will protect my phone for breaking when I drop it? I have not purchased a case yet, only had my phone for a week, but already had to replace phone!



    Thanks!
    There is no way to guarantee that your phone won't break when if fall from any distance. What our case does is place a protective plastic shield around it that will stop cosmetic damage from occuring as well as giving you a handy way to pocket your phone and go.
  19. #79  
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoMaf View Post
    Also is this Crystal Case the same as the "new" black rubber case? I like the look of the Crystal case, but want the best protection? Any help?

    < img src="http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductImages/700cry_new.jpg" >



    http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductI...700cry_new.jpg
    People have been very happy with both the crystal and rubberized cases, but the rubberized ones gives you the added advantage of a more secure grip on your phone due to the coating. The material we use is very similar to what users of the newly emerging Treos may find on the back of their phones.
  20. #80  
    David,

    OK thanks for the quick replies...I am going to purchase a case from your site tonite, In your opinion which of these two cases protects better from a fall. Like I said in my last post, I dropped my phone (on day #1) and it broke. I have read that people "drop there phone a lot" and it still alive, but it never says the exact model of protective case they have.

    Also,
    Is the recommended (best) scratch-screen protector made, the one from your site for $5.95?

    Thanks in advance,
    Mark
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions