Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Here is the link for Sper Slim rubberized case (black) for Treo 700

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=536

Seidio
    just to be 100%, can u verify again that the case is slimmer around the screen and keyboard than the crystal case was....

I wouldnt want to come across the same problems that i had with crystal case, that the case got in the way of keypad use and using scroll bar and cornor buttons on screen with finger

are the locking clips identical as the crystal case?

thanks

looks like the crystal case was modified as well

Introducing our NEW AND IMPROVED Super Slim Crystal Case for Treo 700!!!

This modified Crystal Case contains the following NEW FEATURES:

Expanded areas around both the keyboard and the screen
    Indentations around the clip areas that make it easier to open
    Rounded edges to help prevent against cuts or scratches
    Side buttons are easier to use due to rounded edges

i see the combo for rubber case n holster do u know if they will have one including the inno dock cradle charger, that should be compatible as well right?...or no because of the rubber coating
    Last edited by italiangspot; 10/25/2006 at 12:52 PM.
    Just ordered one.

Hope to have it soon.

Edit - I ordered the improved Crystal Case too.
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    wow I am going to order one + battery cover with reset hole, is there that package?! it looks awesome!
    Cool.. Ordered and hope the edges aren't like the clear casea nd it fits my holster
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    just to be 100%, can u verify again that the case is slimmer around the screen and keyboard than the crystal case was....

I wouldnt want to come across the same problems that i had with crystal case, that the case got in the way of keypad use and using scroll bar and cornor buttons on screen with finger

are the locking clips identical as the crystal case?

thanks

looks like the crystal case was modified as well

Introducing our NEW AND IMPROVED Super Slim Crystal Case for Treo 700!!!

This modified Crystal Case contains the following NEW FEATURES:

Expanded areas around both the keyboard and the screen
    Indentations around the clip areas that make it easier to open
    Rounded edges to help prevent against cuts or scratches
    Side buttons are easier to use due to rounded edges

i see the combo for rubber case n holster do u know if they will have one including the inno dock cradle charger, that should be compatible as well right?...or no because of the rubber coating
    All reported problems with the crystal case have been corrected with this and future models. We have a variety of combos just put up today - feel free to browse. You will also be able to buy directly from TreoCentral very shortly.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    I've looked all over for an answer; did I missed it? Or no one wants this version for the 650?

I'd like one!
    Handspring Visor 2mb; Visor Prism; Palm i705; Tungsten2; VZW Treo650; TMO Crimson Treo680; iPhone 3g on TMO edge
    Quote Originally Posted by seidio1 View Post
    All reported problems with the crystal case have been corrected with this and future models. We have a variety of combos just put up today - feel free to browse. You will also be able to buy directly from TreoCentral very shortly.
    will there be anymore packages added

i still do not see rubber case with holster, battery cover w/reset hole and inno dock cradle
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    will there be anymore packages added

i still do not see rubber case with holster, battery cover w/reset hole and inno dock cradle
    What you see right now is all we have currently have planned. That may change in the future, but I wouldn't be able to tell you when.
    Quote Originally Posted by enynite View Post
    Kinda bummed that there won't be a 650 version.

David,
    please say this is NOT true, that you WILL make this case for the 650, too!

Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowboxer View Post
    David,
    please say this is NOT true, that you WILL make this case for the 650, too!

As a Treo 650 user, I'm with you 100%. We are talking about it now, and hopefully, I'll be able to give you a yes! shortly.
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by seidio1 View Post
    As a Treo 650 user, I'm with you 100%. We are talking about it now, and hopefully, I'll be able to give you a yes! shortly.
    Ahhh, that's good to hear!
    Handspring Visor 2mb; Visor Prism; Palm i705; Tungsten2; VZW Treo650; TMO Crimson Treo680; iPhone 3g on TMO edge
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
    Anyone get theirs yet? I have ordered mine and am waiting
    Love to hear a review on this skin. It looks nice but photos does always show their best sides.
    I literally just received mine a minute ago from Federal Express, and the revised Crystal Case too.

I had the old Crystal Case on before. The revision to the sides of the keyboard is perfect. The case doesn't get in the way of the outter keys at all.

The Black case feels a little slipery to me. I prefer the black color don't get me wrong but for some reason it just seems slicker than I imagined. No more seeing all the dust under the clear case though and that's great.

It also seems slimmer to me than the old Crystal Case, which I like. It add almost NO additional bulk at all. It almost feels as if it's not even on. I didn't feel this way about the old Crystal Case.

I can't tell if this is by design (to remove the case once it's on) but when I press the sides together at one of the clipping points I hear a pop sound. I tried as hard as I could to pull the case apart and couldn't get it off so I know it's on correctly. It's only doing it at one point (middle one on the right side.)

In any case it looks like a winner.
    I thought the case was to have a rubber coating? I was hoping for a coating similar to the holsters..
    Hope I get mine soon
    It does have a rubber coating.

Don't get me wrong. I happen to have a Helix Rubberized Holster here too. The Helix does seem to have a thicker rubber coating on it but the materials used do appear to be indentical.

I'm sure I'll get used to it. At first feel it just felt slick to me. As I feel it more and more it does feel tackier.
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    anyone take any personel pics yet. post please.
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    I don't have a digital camera, but I just received my case. WOW it's so slim, i'm surprised how thin it is!!!

I also got the clip and battery cover with reset hole.

Some minor complaints:
    Quality is a little bit lacking. My reset hole battery cover had some dents in it. Also my rubberized case has a couple of clipped edges on top. I'm pretty satisfied, although I did expect MORE QUALITY for paying around $50 for this package. I'm somewhat satisfied for now.

Seidio, can I get an exchange? Will it cost me anything?
    Quote Originally Posted by yOyOYoo View Post
    I don't have a digital camera, but I just received my case. WOW it's so slim, i'm surprised how thin it is!!!

I also got the clip and battery cover with reset hole.

Some minor complaints:
    Quality is a little bit lacking. My reset hole battery cover had some dents in it. Also my rubberized case has a couple of clipped edges on top. I'm pretty satisfied, although I did expect MORE QUALITY for paying around $50 for this package. I'm somewhat satisfied for now.

Seidio, can I get an exchange? Will it cost me anything?
    Hi,

If it arrived damaged, you should be able to request an RMA via the following link:

https://www.seidioonline.com/index.a...n=Custom&ID=34
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast