Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    Update?
    all eyes are waiting on the release, maybe dave can post some detailed pics on this forum

i think the rubberized feel was said to be like that palm hard case coating, just like the treo 650 special edition coating....

just hope the case is real thin around the keyboard and screen....
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    all eyes are waiting on the release, maybe dave can post some detailed pics on this forum

i think the rubberized feel was said to be like that palm hard case coating, just like the treo 650 special edition coating....

just hope the case is real thin around the keyboard and screen....
    Here is what the model for the PPC 6700 looks like. I will post a url after the image.

The info url about this case can be found here:

Detailed Description

We have been listening to the requests from our customers and finally have what everyone has been waiting for... the NEW Rubberized Case for Slim PPC/XV 6700 WITH NO BATTERY CUTOUT. This is the slimmest case we have ever produced for the 6700. Only 1.2mm thick, this case offers protection against scratches yet does not add an extra amount of weight or bulkiness to your device.

This case is specifically designed to perfectly fit the contours and shape of the 6700. Made up of two separate pieces, this case allows for full keyboard access without removal. With this new design, this case works only with the Slim Extended Battery or Standard Battery! To make this case as slim as possible, we have removed any additional SD card holder and belt clip. Once you put this case on your 6700, you won't even remember it is there!

Due to the black rubberized material, this case can perfectly match the Verizon 6700 version. Plus, the rubberized material allows for a better grip. The smooth surface material of this case allows for easy insertion and removal from your pocket or purse. The material that this case is made up of is quite durable, flexible, and very hard to break or crack!

This case provides a maximum amount of protection and security to your device. Once the case is on your 6700, it will not come off easily and will remain safe and secure. This case provides cut-outs for quick access to all function keys, the audio jack, and the data port. With the slightly raised edges around the keys, this case also helps you to avoid inadvertently pressing keys.

Recommended accessories to compliment your new case:

* Hold 'n Store Crystal Case Holster
    * 1500mAh Extended Battery
    * INNO.Dock Desktop Cradle
    * Two-Toned Horizontal Leather Case
    * Premium Screen Protector

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    good job david. I like the look. I just reccommended it to a friend of mine who has the 6700.

can't wait for the Treo version. Can you confirm if it will only be for the 700? or will there also be a version for the 650?

Hope it looks just as good.
    Last edited by enynite; 10/25/2006 at 10:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by enynite View Post
    good job david. I like the look. I just reccommended it to a friend of mine who has the 6600.

can't wait for the Treo version. Can you confirm if it will only be for the 700? or will there also be a version for the 650?

Hope it looks just as good.
    Hi - remember, the one above is for the 6700 - won't fit the 6600. Right now, our plans are to stay with the 700, but, depending upon when the 680 is deployed, that may change. The case for the 700 will look just as good - probably better, since it's on a Treo.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    sounds good, hopefully they are almost done

looking to purchase the case with the holster

and talk about price yet?
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    if this case won't interfere with typing, and if the rubberized material won't be prone to chipping off, I am definately going to purchase this case and get rid of my vaja ivolution. I can't wait ahhhhh!
    sounds good, hopefully they are almost done

looking to purchase the case with the holster

and talk about price yet?
    It will be comparable with the other rubberized cases you can see and our site and will be available directly from TreoCentral as well.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    So it looks to be $30, i hope they get the bundle packages together and also fixed the issues with the very high shipping charges, then everyone will be extremely happy.

Allot of people wasted allot of money on the crystal hard case, including myself, with shipping from and to seidio on the returns
    When When When ....?

Lol
    When When When ....?

Lol

Soon Soon Soon....! :>
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    Seidio, Will this case come with a beltclip?
    Quote Originally Posted by wbwjr View Post
    Seidio, Will this case come with a beltclip?
    No, it will not. We've done our best to minimize the extra bulk involved and to that end have decided not to include the clip.
    Seidio will release black rubberized case for Treo 700 today (10/25) or tomorrow (10/26).

Seidio
    do you have a direct link to order?
    visor deluxe->clie n760->treo 300->treo 600->treo 650 -> treo 700p -> treo 755p
    hopefully the package deals will be released at same time

looking for holster n case package

n maybe the cradle / holster / case package
    hopefully the package deals will be released at same time

looking for holster n case package

n maybe the cradle / holster / case package

The package deals will be be released at the same time the product is.
    Quote Originally Posted by seidio1 View Post
    Hi - remember, the one above is for the 6700 - won't fit the 6600. Right now, our plans are to stay with the 700, but, depending upon when the 680 is deployed, that may change. The case for the 700 will look just as good - probably better, since it's on a Treo.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    yeah I meant 6700. sorry.

Kinda bummed that there won't be a 650 version.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgarza View Post
    do you have a direct link to order?
    Here is the link for Sper Slim rubberized case (black) for Treo 700

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=536

Seidio
    I hope a similar product is going to be released for the 750v.
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast