Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415 LastLast
    I got my rubberized case today and spent about an hour trying to get it to stay on. My record was about 3 seconds before it would self destruct. This is supposedly the new version and receipt states for 700p & wx. Has anyone had a good fitting 700p version? The bag it came in just states "treo 700 black". Seidio how do I know I got the right one? And if I did, it just does not work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipster View Post
    I got my rubberized case today and spent about an hour trying to get it to stay on. My record was about 3 seconds before it would self destruct. This is supposedly the new version and receipt states for 700p & wx. Has anyone had a good fitting 700p version? The bag it came in just states "treo 700 black". Seidio how do I know I got the right one? And if I did, it just does not work.
    i 2nd this, i got a replacement and one tab across from antenna does not stay closed...do u guys test the merchandise before u start to sell it?
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    I just tried taking apart and putting together my case again today, since that one tab that wouldn't snap shut was driving me crazy.

I started at the top, clipped both tabs in first, then worked my way downwards, and after the 2nd attempt, I now have ALL of the tabs in!!!!!

The fit of this baby is perfect, albeit a little tight. Was there really a change made on this case for my 700p? It feels just as tight as my first case.
    So for those of you who can't get all the tabs to stick in, try working from the top down. I think this is a great case and a great concept for the product, it's really too bad Seidio's customer service is absolutely horrible!
    Hey Yo,
    Glad you got yours to fit. I tried every which way and no luck. Do you recall if your bag mentioned 700p or wx? No matter what I tried the clip by the antenna would always pop open. I was pushing so hard I thought I might hurt my treo. Let us know how long it stays together.
    I'm deeply sorry that you're all still having problems. I'll check and see what's going on first thing Monday morning. I understand your patience has reached its limits, but I'll see what we can do to make this right.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    I just had to send my rubberized case back for the lower-left clip breaking (after 1 week of use...), and am not happy either about having to pay to return an obviously defective product. I understand charging for NON-DEFECTIVE returns, that's a given, but if the product has non-user related issues, that's just not fair. I just shouldn't have ordered the case, although it's exactly what I have been looking for.
    I got the new case, sent free of charge after first and second ones broke. New case seems rock solid, even when removing from Seidio skinned holster. In my book, Seidio is the Nordstrom of custmer service in the Treo world.
    Daddoo
    Palm Pilot 500-->M505-->T2-->E2--->700p
    Seidio,

I am thinking of buying a 4100M car kit and a rubberised case. Would the Treo still slip into the car kit with the case on?

Thanks,

Matthew.
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    OK Seidio, My new and improved rubberized case for the 700P that I have had for a week has broken once again. I handle my Treo very gently and cannot figure out why this is happening. It is the lower clip on the antenna side. I thought the problem was solved. Please advise.
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    Seidio's customer service on this issue has been terrible. I doubt I will buy from them again. They have not returned several of my calls, and failed to provide me with any confirmation emails regarding my new shipment after I had been promised several time by their supervisor an email would be forthcoming.

Now Seidio has my money, I have no case, and no emails confirming they are sending me a replacement. This is after a several days of back and forth with their management. Seidio will no longer get any support from me, and I will be reporting them to my credit card company and the BBB if they don't get on the ball shortly.
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    Both of my replacement cases for the 700p came in today. I can see what others have been talking about with the case not wanting to quite stay shut still, I think I had an easier time getting the original ones to stay together actually. I did finally manage to get all of the clips in, seems to be a pretty tight/snug fit for the most part. The left side that the antenna is on closes well and the top and bottom pieces are flush along that side. The right side is not so flush with the top piece hanging out just slightly and a small gap between the top and bottom -- minor annoyance but no biggie. I can feel the rough edge when running my fingertip along side it. Yes, I've pulled it apart and tried several different methods of clamping it in, same result. All of the clips are definitely in.

Hopefully the new design lasts a little longer than the original

I'm just happy to have a case back on my treo since it has been naked and unprotected for over a month.

Thank you to seidio for finally addressing this problem and getting replacements out to people!

Will let everyone know how the new design is working after a week or two.
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts

I wouldn't count on it. Better have a backup plan.
    Quote Originally Posted by maffs0 View Post
    Seidio,

I am thinking of buying a 4100M car kit and a rubberised case. Would the Treo still slip into the car kit with the case on?

Thanks,

Matthew.
    Unfortunately not right now. We are looking at redesigning the cradle to accept all of our cases, but I don't really have an ETA right now.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wbwjr View Post
    OK Seidio, My new and improved rubberized case for the 700P that I have had for a week has broken once again. I handle my Treo very gently and cannot figure out why this is happening. It is the lower clip on the antenna side. I thought the problem was solved. Please advise.
    We're still looking into it. We redesigned the case and most of them including mine fit with no problems. We understand this is obviously frustrating for you...it is also frustrating to us. CES this week has obviously thinned us out a bit, but I assure you we're trying to get this problem addressed and solved once and for all. As soon as we find out what the issue is we'll do what we can to make all of you as happy as we can.
    Quote Originally Posted by ink883 View Post
    Seidio's customer service on this issue has been terrible. I doubt I will buy from them again. They have not returned several of my calls, and failed to provide me with any confirmation emails regarding my new shipment after I had been promised several time by their supervisor an email would be forthcoming.

Now Seidio has my money, I have no case, and no emails confirming they are sending me a replacement. This is after a several days of back and forth with their management. Seidio will no longer get any support from me, and I will be reporting them to my credit card company and the BBB if they don't get on the ball shortly.
    Please contact our customer service manager Margaret at 832-204-1118. She is at CES today but will be back tomorrow morning. I'm not sure who in management you've gone back and forth with, but Margaret should be the one to take care of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by entropyaz View Post
    Both of my replacement cases for the 700p came in today. I can see what others have been talking about with the case not wanting to quite stay shut still, I think I had an easier time getting the original ones to stay together actually. I did finally manage to get all of the clips in, seems to be a pretty tight/snug fit for the most part. The left side that the antenna is on closes well and the top and bottom pieces are flush along that side. The right side is not so flush with the top piece hanging out just slightly and a small gap between the top and bottom -- minor annoyance but no biggie. I can feel the rough edge when running my fingertip along side it. Yes, I've pulled it apart and tried several different methods of clamping it in, same result. All of the clips are definitely in.

I'm just happy to have a case back on my treo since it has been naked and unprotected for over a month.

Thank you to seidio for finally addressing this problem and getting replacements out to people!

Will let everyone know how the new design is working after a week or two.
    We are racking our brains trying to figure out why we're still having fit problems on the same model Treos. Please keep us informed to how your case is doing.

Thanks
    The case material is just too thin on the top. I am sure most would be happy with a few mils more of thickness to give the phone better durability..

I have broke two cases (well they broke them on their own). The fit is too tight and case is too thin on top.
    ya i think i agree, everyone wants slim cases but there has to be a limit of how thin it can be, right now its just too flimsy of a case....but i would think that if they make them thicker they might raise the price
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Please contact our customer service manager Margaret at 832-204-1118. She is at CES today but will be back tomorrow morning. I'm not sure who in management you've gone back and forth with, but Margaret should be the one to take care of you.
    Actually, it was Margaret that I spoke with. Personally I really don't want to deal with her anymore. I find her ability to follow through on promises lacking. She did not always call back when she said she would, and hasn't send me any confirming emails on two occasions when she has promised to do so. Moreover, she knew the problem was that there are different cases for the 700w and the 700p (I spend 2 days with her on that topic), and she still sent the wrong case. In my opinion that doesnít speak very highly of the management.

Regarding that number you give out. In my experience your offices tend to close early. So if any one here wants to make it to a CS agent call at least 1 hour before their official closing time (5 pm central). I made the mistake of calling 20 minutes before closing and couldnít get through to customer service. However, when I hit the button for Corporate Sales guess who actually answered the phone.

Perhaps you could recommend someone / anyone else who knows what they are doing?

Fortunately, today, someone else said they would personally send out another case and make sure itís the correct one. I will report back if the 3rd time is a charm.
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    It's back to e-grips for me. They just released a new version for the 700p that resists peeling on the edges. I can't wait around any longer for Seidio to figure this problem out.