Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415 LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 299
  1. yOyOYoo's Avatar
    Posts
    297 Posts
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
       #201  
    This new case I just received is worse than the 1st one, it won't even close, or when I get it closed, it keeps popping over at the top corners.

    Seidio, I think I just want a refund!
  2. #202  
    Quote Originally Posted by hrlaser View Post
    The cases should interchange. It was my understanding that the 700p and the 700w and 700wx use exactly the same outer case work. But with a case like this, if it's it's designed to absolutely perfectly fit one with no wiggle room at all, and one of the other models is even a fraction of a mm off, it's not going to close correctly

    Harv
    I first want to apologize for the lack of support we've had on the site recently. Our company has grown tremendously over the past year and we are going through some growing pains. We understand that there are some improvements that need to be made and we are working hard to improve our customer's satisfaction.

    Now to the case. As Harv has so eloquently stated and many of you have talked about, we are having some problems with the fitting of the crystal/rubberized cases. Our original tooling for this product was designed on the 700w. When we got the product in I tested it myself on my 700wx and it fit fine. Unfortunately mine was the exception to the rule. We've since found that the 700p and 700wx are actually .8mm larger in overall size than the 700w. This may not seem like much, but on a form fitting case it is enormous. This obviously led to the fit problems we see now. We sincerely apologize for all the problems this has caused, but it is obviously never our intention to put out a defective product. Please continue to be patient as we should have the new model soon. When we announce the new product we will try and make the RMA process as smooth as possible.

    Thank you,

    Seidio
    forums@seidio.com
  3. #203  
    my rubberized case fits my 700p perfectly! I love this case and haven't taken it off yet. Thanks for great products and for your continued support!
    Christo

    "it's not the quantity, but the quality"

    There are NO Limits
  4. #204  
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    When we announce the new product we will try and make the RMA process as smooth as possible.
    Now that is the Seidio we were counting on. Thanks!
    Daddoo
    Palm Pilot 500-->M505-->T2-->E2--->700p
  5. yOyOYoo's Avatar
    Posts
    297 Posts
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
       #205  
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    I first want to apologize for the lack of support we've had on the site recently. Our company has grown tremendously over the past year and we are going through some growing pains. We understand that there are some improvements that need to be made and we are working hard to improve our customer's satisfaction.

    Now to the case. As Harv has so eloquently stated and many of you have talked about, we are having some problems with the fitting of the crystal/rubberized cases. Our original tooling for this product was designed on the 700w. When we got the product in I tested it myself on my 700wx and it fit fine. Unfortunately mine was the exception to the rule. We've since found that the 700p and 700wx are actually .8mm larger in overall size than the 700w. This may not seem like much, but on a form fitting case it is enormous. This obviously led to the fit problems we see now. We sincerely apologize for all the problems this has caused, but it is obviously never our intention to put out a defective product. Please continue to be patient as we should have the new model soon. When we announce the new product we will try and make the RMA process as smooth as possible.

    Thank you,

    Seidio
    forums@seidio.com
    Hey Seidio, I got the 700w case instead of the 700P case.
    Do I need to file ANOTHER RMA request?!?!?! Or should I wait to be contacted by your company.

    It's been a long time, I just want the case I paid for!!!
  6. #206  
    Quote Originally Posted by yOyOYoo View Post
    Hey Seidio, I got the 700w case instead of the 700P case.
    Do I need to file ANOTHER RMA request?!?!?! Or should I wait to be contacted by your company.

    It's been a long time, I just want the case I paid for!!!
    yOyOYoo,

    I know you've been through a lot so you are officially first on our list. I will contact you as soon as they come in and get you taken care of. I will have more details in the next few days, but I can assure you we'll do our best to make everyone as happy as we can as quickly as we can.
  7. #207  
    I've been carefully watching this thread because I really like the idea of the rubberized case for my Treo 700wx. So Seidio, at what point can I order one of these and get the latest & greatest without all of the problems previously discussed in this thread?
  8. wbwjr's Avatar
    Posts
    440 Posts
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    #208  
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    yOyOYoo,

    I know you've been through a lot so you are officially first on our list. I will contact you as soon as they come in and get you taken care of. I will have more details in the next few days, but I can assure you we'll do our best to make everyone as happy as we can as quickly as we can.

    Seidio, Don't forget me either. I mailed my original back and received the defective one for a replacement. My Treo is naked and it has slipped out of my hands once already. I normally use protection all of the time!
  9. Hanuman's Avatar
    Posts
    204 Posts
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    #209  
    I got my second one, and I'm still not sure if its the new one or not, but this one seems to fit my 700P very well. I never had a problem with the fit, it was the broken tabs that bothered me on the first one. I'm also glad to see Seido making some improvements to their responsiveness as well as customer service.

    My negative impressions weren't so much from the products. They make a lot of great products that make my "precious" a whole lot more enjoyable. I love the case, it fits well and looks great. My biggest issue was that it took so long to get a peep out of anyone when a product was defective. I don't mind the 3 weeks wait so much as I minded the complete lack of a response. Very reminiscent of a bad ebay purchase where you've just been scammed. A simple email stating "we're having inventory problems, please be patient with us as we attempt to rectify this" would have gone a long way. I'm glad to hear that you're going through growing pains as that means your business is well and customers are a coming. That means more products (and maybe better prices!) for all of us. Hopefully your statement about improvements are accurate, and I'd love to purchase more great products from you. (As long as you answer your emails!)

    A returning customer,
    Hanuman
    Palm IIIe -> Visor Deluxe -> Palm 505 -> Clie tj37 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700P
  10. #210  
    Quote Originally Posted by semperfidelis View Post
    I've been carefully watching this thread because I really like the idea of the rubberized case for my Treo 700wx. So Seidio, at what point can I order one of these and get the latest & greatest without all of the problems previously discussed in this thread?
    We'll make an announcement here as soon as the new cases arrive.
  11. #211  
    Quote Originally Posted by wbwjr View Post
    Seidio, Don't forget me either. I mailed my original back and received the defective one for a replacement. My Treo is naked and it has slipped out of my hands once already. I normally use protection all of the time!
    Gotcha...just added you to my list. Anybody else who reads this can either post here or send me an email at forums@seidio.com and we'll let you know as soon as the new ones are here.
  12. #212  
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanuman View Post
    I got my second one, and I'm still not sure if its the new one or not, but this one seems to fit my 700P very well. I never had a problem with the fit, it was the broken tabs that bothered me on the first one. I'm also glad to see Seido making some improvements to their responsiveness as well as customer service.

    My negative impressions weren't so much from the products. They make a lot of great products that make my "precious" a whole lot more enjoyable. I love the case, it fits well and looks great. My biggest issue was that it took so long to get a peep out of anyone when a product was defective. I don't mind the 3 weeks wait so much as I minded the complete lack of a response. Very reminiscent of a bad ebay purchase where you've just been scammed. A simple email stating "we're having inventory problems, please be patient with us as we attempt to rectify this" would have gone a long way. I'm glad to hear that you're going through growing pains as that means your business is well and customers are a coming. That means more products (and maybe better prices!) for all of us. Hopefully your statement about improvements are accurate, and I'd love to purchase more great products from you. (As long as you answer your emails!)

    A returning customer,
    Hanuman
    The tight fit might be what caused your first tabs to break. Because the 700p is bigger than the 700w it creates a lot of pressure on the tabs. I noticed this with my first 700wx case when after a few weeks one of my tabs broke. The new case should relieve this problem.
  13. #213  
    yes, please make an announcement, i have sent back my broken rubberized case for treo 700p along with RMA, just wondering when a new one is going to be shipped out. I wish a little extra thank you gift for all of our patience would be sent out with the new cases,a matching rubberized holster. that would be great customer service


    : )
  14. yOyOYoo's Avatar
    Posts
    297 Posts
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
       #214  
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    yOyOYoo,

    I know you've been through a lot so you are officially first on our list. I will contact you as soon as they come in and get you taken care of. I will have more details in the next few days, but I can assure you we'll do our best to make everyone as happy as we can as quickly as we can.
    Hi Seidio and thanks for putting me first on the list. Aside from this screen name on this website, do you even really know who I am or what my real email address is?!
  15. #215  
    Quote Originally Posted by yOyOYoo View Post
    Hi Seidio and thanks for putting me first on the list. Aside from this screen name on this website, do you even really know who I am or what my real email address is?!
    I was going to use the all-powerful PM, but if you'd like to send me your info that would be great! Send to forums@seidio.com.

    Thanks
  16. #216  
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    I first want to apologize for the lack of support we've had on the site recently. Our company has grown tremendously over the past year and we are going through some growing pains. We understand that there are some improvements that need to be made and we are working hard to improve our customer's satisfaction.

    Now to the case. As Harv has so eloquently stated and many of you have talked about, we are having some problems with the fitting of the crystal/rubberized cases. Our original tooling for this product was designed on the 700w. When we got the product in I tested it myself on my 700wx and it fit fine. Unfortunately mine was the exception to the rule. We've since found that the 700p and 700wx are actually .8mm larger in overall size than the 700w. This may not seem like much, but on a form fitting case it is enormous. This obviously led to the fit problems we see now. We sincerely apologize for all the problems this has caused, but it is obviously never our intention to put out a defective product. Please continue to be patient as we should have the new model soon. When we announce the new product we will try and make the RMA process as smooth as possible.

    Thank you,

    Seidio
    forums@seidio.com
    While your apology is nice and accepted by me at least we have been hearing the same thing about Seidio going thru growing pains for well over 1.5 years now. Again while its refreshing to hear a company admit they are having problems and know there is an issue, OTOH its frustrating to keep hearing the same thing over and over with little to no fix to the problem.

    So be that as it may this is a frustrated thank you. If there is such a thing.
    Good luck.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
  17. iFalcon's Avatar
    Posts
    94 Posts
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    #217  
    On 11/22, I submitted an RMA request to replace the defective Treo 700wx rubberized case. The original order number was 68690. The problem was the bottom left hand corner where the notches are developed a small crack and would not keep the two halves attached to each other.

    On 12/1, the replacement case was received by me. I noticed a couple of days ago the same problem with the bottom left hand corner is occurring all over again. From reading Treocentral.com, it appears you have acknowledged a defect (see post on 12/19 by someone at Seidio) does exists and are working on a new one.

    At this time, what should I do with my now 2nd defective case. Open another RMA? How do you guarantee that I'll receive the new modified rubberized case so I do not experience the same quality issue again? I also sent an email to forums@seidio.com.

    Thanks.
  18. #218  
    Quote Originally Posted by iFalcon View Post
    On 11/22, I submitted an RMA request to replace the defective Treo 700wx rubberized case. The original order number was 68690. The problem was the bottom left hand corner where the notches are developed a small crack and would not keep the two halves attached to each other.

    On 12/1, the replacement case was received by me. I noticed a couple of days ago the same problem with the bottom left hand corner is occurring all over again. From reading Treocentral.com, it appears you have acknowledged a defect (see post on 12/19 by someone at Seidio) does exists and are working on a new one.

    At this time, what should I do with my now 2nd defective case. Open another RMA? How do you guarantee that I'll receive the new modified rubberized case so I do not experience the same quality issue again? I also sent an email to forums@seidio.com.

    Thanks.
    I did receive your email and will contact you as soon as the new units arrive.

    Thanks
  19. #219  
    Just to checkup, I really want to order the rubberized case, is it still incompatible with the 700wx?
  20. #220  
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraYellow350z View Post
    Just to checkup, I really want to order the rubberized case, is it still incompatible with the 700wx?
    Yes...here it is:

    http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=605

Posting Permissions