1.    #1  
    Hello- I have been reading here for some time now. I have a love-hate relationship with my treo. I originally had a treo 600 with TMobile. This is really not funny- but about 8 months ago, my dog ate it. He really ate it. I was unable to replace it through TMobile. I purchased the BB 7105t. It is a pretty good phone, but I got so attached to the organizer part of my treo that I start carrying around my husbands Palm TX. I really wanted the Treo 650 so I purchsed one through ebay. It is an unlocked Cingular device and I have had nothing but problems with it from the beginning. I ran the updates that were recommended here and installed no other software. It continually crashes, freezes, drops calls and restarts on its own. I hard reset and have not done a sync on it. It has less problems, but still has a poopey attitude. I have been working with this stupid thing for months now and I give up. I puchased the MDA and just repackaged it to send it back, I really hate this device. My question is- Would it help matters to purchase a Treo 650 through Palm? Does unlocking a device cause some of these issues?
    Thanks for your help.
    Kelly
    I think people really need to be careful with eBay, when it comes to phones. You could get a real prize or a real lemon. If you did purchase an unlocked phone through Palm, at least you can get a warranty for it. Or if you really do like eBay, buy a true unlocked phone(not one that was branded then unlocked) from a reputable seller who can offer returns or exchanges.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  3.    #3  
    You're right, it's a lemon. News error code: HALRadioAcDc.c, Line 441, Host wake not asserted in time". A quick search here tells me it's a doomed device.

Ordered a new one from Palm- can't wait till it gets here. Should be tomarrow. At least now, any issues will be under warranty.