Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Tone View Post
    The i830 is a new phone about to be released from Sprint. Here's a link:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...d.php?t=124102
    Does not compute. If one were willing to go to CDMA, then one could have POS, 700p.
    Quote Originally Posted by oalvarez View Post
    the point is, some on this board consider the Treo the one and only device, that is, the only one that can meet all of their demands and needs.
    "The Treo?" What is one supposed to consider THE Treo? The Treo line has become so fragmented that there is no longer such thing as THE Treo. No recent Treo has even replaced the unlocked GSM 650. Perhaps this orphan is the Treo. It used to be that Palm only orphaned applications and only Apple orphaned whole systems and their users. Palm has shopped its loyal customers. Tragic
    Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by whmurray View Post
    Last time I looked TT was not available for WM.
    Eh, TT has always been available for PocketPC/Windows Mobile For WM5 you'd need either the latest update for v5.0 or the new v6.0
    Quote Originally Posted by whmurray View Post
    Does not compute. If one were willing to go to CDMA, then one could have POS, 700p.
    errr... the i830 is a cdma/gsm "world phone" (CDMA 850 / CDMA 1900 / GSM 900 / GSM 1800 w/EvDO)

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    errr... the i830 is a cdma/gsm "world phone" (CDMA 850 / CDMA 1900 / GSM 900 / GSM 1800 w/EvDO)
    Wow! Cool! Had to happen, I guess.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12