1.    #1  
    The available memory in my Sprint 700p will vary by as much as 5 MB without adding/deleting any software.

Any idea what could be causing this?
    Chatter?
    Blazer?
    AvantGo?
    ePocrates?
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    If I was guessing, it is either your email, or something that has cached files and after so long it gets rid of the cache.
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cflynt View Post
    If I was guessing, it is either your email, or something that has cached files and after so long it gets rid of the cache.

That would be my guess as well.

Typically my memory fluctuates based on what e-mail I have on the device, the e-mail attachments, and what I've been doing recently in Blazer (Blazer cache).
    Late '08 MacBook Pro, 2.53 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB HD 7200; Mid 2011 MacBook Air 11" 1.6GHz, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD; 32GB iPhone 4; 32GB WiFi iPad 2 (White); Apple TV; Nikon D300; AND (Hopefully) a 16GB HP Touchpad from the fire sale! TWITTER: @RobT43
  4.    #4  
    This is what I had thought as well (Chatter & Blazer). Do you get fluctuations of 5 MB (or more)?
    There are some applications that do not clear themselves from the db cache. ChatterEmail works like a champ. AvantGo I gave up on due to load time, the others no idea. Ben