Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    I hate cases and sometimes need to wear my phone on my belt. I had 2 Verizon belt clips that lasted 2 weeks each, they are really inferior.

I looked on e-bay and some of the cases have the Treo facing out. This is real dumb as you can easily smash the screen.

I tried looking on the streets of Manhattan and found a decent one for $5 but it clips in where the memory card is to go.

Does anyone have a good quality belt clip they recommend?

Thanks
    This isn't a belt clip but look at covertec's leather case. It has a good solid belt clip on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by njklutz View Post
    I hate cases and sometimes need to wear my phone on my belt. I had 2 Verizon belt clips that lasted 2 weeks each, they are really inferior.

I looked on e-bay and some of the cases have the Treo facing out. This is real dumb as you can easily smash the screen.

I tried looking on the streets of Manhattan and found a decent one for $5 but it clips in where the memory card is to go.

Does anyone have a good quality belt clip they recommend?

Thanks
    I have used the Seido clip, which faces the Treo in, for about a year and a half. It came out shortly after the Treo 650 did. I like it. It is well built and designed. However, I recently misplaced it and have started shopping around for a new one. So far, I haven't found anything that would really live up to the Seido, but I haven't pulled the trigger yet, hoping that Treo releases a new version for GSM, which will probably need new accessories and not be compatable with the Treo 650 stuff.