Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus View Post
    Did you buy the cards off ebay? There are some fake Sandisc around, I've seen very good visual replications of the apperances, however the ID of the card is different, and the labels aren't quite as good.

You might google around for that and do some comparisons. Possible you have fake cards, therefore they're pretty much crap. Or it is possible you have a bad card?
    Yes, I got both off ebay, however they formatted fine with the new card reader I bought on the myTreo.net store and I could transfer files to and from them from my pc without any issues.
    Unlocked Rogers GSM Treo 650, PalmOS V5.40017, Firmware: 01.71, Software: Treo650-1.20-ENA
    Modded and hacked! Custom ROM - removed RealPlayer, Todo, Tasks, Versamail, Tips, World Clock, Launcher. Added support for FAT32 SD cards.
    Software: PDAbs, Backup.NET, Uninstall Manager, Card Reader, FileZ, Power RUN, DateBk5, DocumentsToGo, HandZipper, Chatter, TakePhone, Technician, Voice Dial, TCPMP, SpashPhoto, Insaniquarium, Memory Master, Sol Free, Palma Sutra
  2.    #22  
    Finally gave up on this and called my service provider (Rogers in Canada) and they deemed that the phone is defective and will be shipping out a new phone to me this week.
    Unlocked Rogers GSM Treo 650, PalmOS V5.40017, Firmware: 01.71, Software: Treo650-1.20-ENA
    Modded and hacked! Custom ROM - removed RealPlayer, Todo, Tasks, Versamail, Tips, World Clock, Launcher. Added support for FAT32 SD cards.
    Software: PDAbs, Backup.NET, Uninstall Manager, Card Reader, FileZ, Power RUN, DateBk5, DocumentsToGo, HandZipper, Chatter, TakePhone, Technician, Voice Dial, TCPMP, SpashPhoto, Insaniquarium, Memory Master, Sol Free, Palma Sutra
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12