1.    #1  
    I searched and could not find anything.

The problem:
    When I set an appointment in the Calendar with an alarm, I no longer get a vibrating reminder. The appointment time just goes by. If I forget to check the calendar by visibly looking at it, I'm toast.

Additional Info:
    I have not installed anything in over nine months and this just started three week ago. Have not dropped it or anything else. Everything else is working fine. Any suggestions or has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks in advance!
    Have you looked at your sound preferences in the device preference area? Ben
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger View Post
    Have you looked at your sound preferences in the device preference area? Ben
    Yes. I always keep my sound off. When an appointment came up, an alert would pop on the screen with the appointment details and it would vibrate. Now I get nothing. Very odd.
  4.    #4  
    I figured it out. Under sound & alerts preferences (calendar program chosen, tones) I had alarm and reminder sound set to alarm. This won't work with the sound off. I set those two to alert beep and it works. Thanks for all of the help!
    Congratulations. Now if you want it to really nag you, take a look at Butler. If you want it louder, take a look at VolumeCare. I use both with great success and support from both developers is super.

Ben