1.    #1  
    After taking a few days off I turned on my BT (Plantronics 510) with my Verizon Treo 700p. Without previously making any changes the BT makes a noise in as if it is always "on". When I get a call the BT works without a problem. When I call someone I can't get it to work. There is an icon on the phone screen that I don't recall ever seeing. It appears to the left of the BT icon. It looks like a bullseye with 3 half circles that increase in size.

What can I do so that I can use my BT again when I make calls?

Thanks for looking.
    I have the same problem. I have tried re-pairing w/ no luck.

Anyone figure out a solution

700p
    Jabra JX10
    I don't know if this will help, but I had a similar problem when connecting to my Prius handsfree - incoming calls worked fine, but I couldn't initiate a call. For me the solution was to always turn on the phone FIRST, before turning on BT. It always works when I do that. If I turn on BT first, I get no sound through the Prius speakers. Worth a try perhaps...let me know if that works.
    I just bought the Sony Ericsson HBH-608 from Palm for my 700p. What do I need in order to initiate calls? Some voice recognition program? User guide for headset not helpful - shows a pic of someone dialing phone, then speaking in the one frame devoted to placing a call. Thanks.
    Bob