Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Give me a day or so...Just got it today. I like it so far but too soon to grade it fully. As stated before sd card is covered. Full review on Thursday!!!!
    thanks good to know, looking to see if the case is worth the pricey $
    durable clip?
    skin thick or thin like boxwave skin or palm flexiskin...thanks a million
  3.    #23  
    MsRandall

Did you get a extended Stylus with the case. It sauys extended stylus included but I did not get one . The original stylus is hard to get out of the case.
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    MsRandall

Did you get a extended Stylus with the case. It sauys extended stylus included but I did not get one . The original stylus is hard to get out of the case.
    No extended stylus in my shipment either.

Okay the case is good but it is not perfect. Here is my short review.

I have the palm flexi case and typing with the keyboard covered is not a problem but on the zcover the keys are surrounding with a little more material which is stiff compared to the flexi case..that alone MIGHT make me send this case back. The zcover case is durable and I think it is probably the best solution in silicon for durability. Comparing it to the flexi palm case the zcover is thicker but still not bulky.

As said before case does cover the SD card (I personally like that feature but I can see why others might view it as a negative.)

The stylus is hard to get out of the case as stated above so if you use it....stay clear of this case.

One thing I do like is the clip attachment is completely removeable from the case. So I didnt have do surgery like I normally do.

Here are some pictures

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/6760/frontnj4.jpg

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/9249/front1ka4.jpg

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/5010/backzh8.jpg
    HMMM, from that minny review i would state that u give it about a 7 out of 10...but one final conclusion would be that the case is not worth $40.

I love the feel and the thinness of the boxwave case, and i guess the flexiskin is also great of u would like keyboard covered, with the boxwave case n keys not covered i do not have any trble typing but with the seidio crystal case i had trble typing....

so i guess people looking into zcover should look into boxwave or flexiskin
    boxwave has alternate clip available and felxiskin has keyboard covered

both are cheaper then zcover
    Sorry I was to rate the case 1-10 which I give a 7...I think I am going to return mine honestly...
  7.    #27  
    They are supposed to give us a longer stylus. Thats what came with the case for the 650 and in the packaging with this case it says. "Included Extended Stylus"

I Emailed them about it and will post a reply here if I get one.
    I love the case . I will make cut the plastic between the volume switch on top and infrared so I can slip a SD card in and out by just sliding the case back a bit. I have the Seidio battery cover so there is a reset hole and I will poke one in the case. After these modifications it will be a 9 out of 10 for me.

Would be a 10 if they send me a longer stylus.

By the way thank you for the reply MsRandall
  8.    #28  
    Here is the reply I got back from them. Seems lame as it says right on the packaging that it includes a extended stylus.

Hello,

Thanks for your email.

As to your question, you may learn from our website when you place the order. The case package includes:

+ One gloveOne silicone case

+ One removable rotary
    universal clip.

+ User's Manual

So no stylus included. If you found out this on the users manual, it should be optional. We do not have the stylus fro 700 case package. So we cannot help you out.
    I am just wondering how the clip is to use. Does it stretch the skin out from the weight of the phone or what. Does it go on the phone through the skin, or is there a base part built into the skin? Those who have them, let us know as I would like to try it.
    Thanks
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MsRandall View Post
    zcover the keys are surrounding with a little more material which is stiff compared to the flexi case..that alone MIGHT make me send this case back.

My wife has 2 zcover cases the pink and blue one(depending on her mood) on her Treo 650 and she actually prefers the molded silicone over the keyboard, she claims it helps her type faster without damaging the keys with her finger nails. I showed her what you said about it being "stiff" she said just give it a couple days and it will break in and the rubber will become softer. She also said during the break in, make sure all your Treo buttons are lined up with case mold, it will assure a perfect fit. My wife's 2 cents
    anyone have a pick of the case when on your side, to see how far it extends out

thanks
    to your wife for the headsup!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by migs View Post
    My wife has 2 zcover cases the pink and blue one(depending on her mood) on her Treo 650 and she actually prefers the molded silicone over the keyboard, she claims it helps her type faster without damaging the keys with her finger nails. I showed her what you said about it being "stiff" she said just give it a couple days and it will break in and the rubber will become softer. She also said during the break in, make sure all your Treo buttons are lined up with case mold, it will assure a perfect fit. My wife's 2 cents
    Can't you just cut out a slot for the SD card with a sharp knife? (sorry if that's a dumb question)

I like the blue one. It matches our new blue Mini Cooper S.
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchman View Post
    Can't you just cut out a slot for the SD card with a sharp knife? (sorry if that's a dumb question)

I like the blue one. It matches our new blue Mini Cooper S.
    You could cut out a slot, but it can cause other issues. You have to worry about tearing over time and its not likely to look as clean as a factory cutout.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Just get the Palm Flexi skin for the 700 series. Does't have flap covers for the camera or universal connector / charging port, but it's not stiff like someone said the ZCover is. Also only comes in one color.
    I ended up sending my zcover back and I am back to the flexiskin
    the flexiskin seems to be the highest rated skin out right now, i just dont like the fact that it doesnt have a clip option incase the day comes when u dont have pockets available
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12