1.    #1  
    Hey all,

For some reason, Backupman has decided to stop waking up to perform my backups. I had them set for early in the morning (330am) 3 days a week. It's not waking up the device to run like it used to- and a reinstall isn't helping it seems. Anyone else experiencing this?
  2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by adjmcloon View Post
    Hey all,

For some reason, Backupman has decided to stop waking up to perform my backups. I had them set for early in the morning (330am) 3 days a week. It's not waking up the device to run like it used to- and a reinstall isn't helping it seems. Anyone else experiencing this?
    I had the same problem, then my Treo crashed. I tried to do a restore, but it asked me for a password! I never set a password!

My advice to you is go with the free alternative NVBackUp. It works quite well for me.
    Do you have BackupMan in the device's main memory? If it is not in main memory, i.e., only on the card, then it will not run automagically.

Ben
    I had this happen once, and I believe I was able to fix it by disabling the keyguard overnight. In the 'Prefs' application, under 'Keyguard', set 'Auto-Keyguard' to disabled. Hope that helps.
    That problem was taken care of long ago on my 650. Oh, well. Ben
    This quote below is from BackupMan support-it solved my problem with is not working on scheduled:

"Keyguard and "Show Abort Dialog" options conflict. Either turn off Keyguard on your Treo or turn off the abort dialog in BackupMan.

I hope this helps.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Amazing! Ben
  8.    #8  
    Thanks!