1.    #1  
    I have a 700p on its way. I was mildly ticked to find out that it doesn't have a standard 3.5mm headphone jack. I use my Tungsten E2 as a 'po-man's iPod, and had expected to do the same with the Treo.

I'd like to avoid buying a 2.5mm male to 3.5mm female adapter (which would add bulk and yet-another piece to lose).

Are there any stereo 2.5mm headsets that people recommend? I'd prefer wired to Bluetooth since price is an issue.

The Sennheiser MM 50 handset seemed ideal ... but an e-mail from Sennheiser support informed me that the Treo 700p wasn't compatible with them.

I'm wary of Palm accessories (since they seem waaaaay overpriced) generally. Does anyone have experience w/ the Palm 2-in-1 Stereo Headset? What about Boxwave's Dual Stereo Handsfree Handset? It looks kludgy to me ...

I wish that I could just plug my current Sennheisers into the dang thing.
    Global Posts
    306 Global Posts
    Well, if you bought the Sprint version, you'll get one included in the box.
    If you reconsider using an adapter I'd suggest this one. If you don't need to remove it from your headphones you will be able to forget it's even there and won't lose it. If you will often use the headphones for other stuff that's a different issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by RawsonDR View Post
    If you reconsider using an adapter I'd suggest this one.
    I will second that suggestion. The connector on the Treo 650 and 700 are just too weak to stand up to the kind of wear and tear that comes from using the phone as an mp3 player. You will extend the life of the connector considerably by using the Seidio flexible connector.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for the suggestions!