1.    #1  
    I've copied my ptune skins to the sd card. For the life of me I can't figure out where ptunes put them. Does someone know where ptunes copies them to?
    It might have actually copied them to RAM if you're not careful... If you have Filez or Explorer, browse the BUILTIN drive.

This was a problem a while back, not sure if it still is. Otherwise, it goes into \palm\programs\pockettunes

If you find yours in the internal drive, you can move it to the SD card and free up ram, works fine.
    Palm/Programs/PocketTunes maybe? That's where mine are but I don't remember if I created that manually or not.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus View Post
    It might have actually copied them to RAM if you're not careful... If you have Filez or Explorer, browse the BUILTIN drive.

This was a problem a while back, not sure if it still is. Otherwise, it goes into \palm\programs\pockettunes

If you find yours in the internal drive, you can move it to the SD card and free up ram, works fine.
    Yep it's on the BUILTIN drive. What is the BUILTIN drive. I assumed when I copied the skin within ptunes skin chooser it would copy them to the sd card. Silly me.
    Palm/Programs/PocketTunes is OK - but when I did a hoysync it was copied to Launcher folder automatically and it works fine from there.
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    Yep it's on the BUILTIN drive. What is the BUILTIN drive. I assumed when I copied the skin within ptunes skin chooser it would copy them to the sd card. Silly me.
    I think it's a bug in the program.. It moves it to the first 'drive' it finds. The 'builtin' is an internal hidden drive. There are explainations about what it is in more detail, but it's rarely a problem. Oddly PTunes does seem to think it's the SD card in this case.
  7.    #7  
    I manually moved my skins to the sd card in the same directory structure it used on the BUILTIN drive and everything works great.

Thanks for the info everyone.