1.    #1  
    Thanks to everyone who has helped me find great stuff for my Treo. This is the best free game for the Treo 650 IMHO:
    http://capers.free.fr/Rick/
    http://capers.free.fr/Rick/download/palm_rick.zip
    I like that one. Thanks for the links!
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by carljoerger View Post
    Thanks to everyone who has helped me find great stuff for my Treo. This is the best free game for the Treo 650 IMHO:
    http://capers.free.fr/Rick/
    http://capers.free.fr/Rick/download/palm_rick.zip
    WoW! tried your download and it wouldn't play .Went to freewarepalm and downloaded,my treos in a reset loop that I cant seem to get out of !any advice??
    Good one - will try it when free. Thanks for posting here.
  5.    #5  
    The one on freewarepalm is for os 3.5 and 4 - it worked great on my treo 300.
    I tried this game and although it didnt cause a reset loop, when I go into the game I just get a splash screen that switches from the high score menu back to the splash screen in a fade screen. I press the center button and the keyboard and even tap on the screen but the game never starts. Menu button doesnt do anything either.

How do you start this game on a 650?

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
  7.    #7  
    I press the red phone power button.
    Wow, the one button I didnt press! I thought that would turn the phone off while in the game!

Anyway I tried playing this thing to pass some time and I suck. The buttons I could find were as follows:

Phone Power off - Start Game
    Phone button - go left
    Calendar button - go right
    Up directional button - Jump
    down directional button - Duck

I couldnt get past the first few steps in the first level, I kept getting beaned by the rolling boulder. LOL! But I dont get any reset loops and I am on a Treo 650 from Sprint, FYI.

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
  9.    #9  
    Run away from the boulder until you fall off the cliff on the far left, and then push the 'right' button and hide in the crevice while the boulder falls on the 'amazon'. Power+up fires the gun, Power+down plants a bomb. Good luck. There are all kinds of ports of this game on the web - there is even a flash version.
    Thanks for the tips Carl! I am lossing left and right, but it makes for something to pass the time with!

-=-=-
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    Anybody know if it works on a 700p? If it does, what are the button configurations?
    It does work on the 700p, although I can't find a way to exit other than a soft reset.....
    Keys are as follows:
    Phone-Left
    Calendar-right
    Up-Jump/climb up
    Down-Duck/climb down
    Home-start new game
    Home+up-shoot
    Home+down-dynamite
    ^have you tried option+hard key?
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by broncot View Post
    It does work on the 700p, although I can't find a way to exit other than a soft reset.....
    Keys are as follows:
    Phone-Left
    Calendar-right
    Up-Jump/climb up
    Down-Duck/climb down
    Home-start new game
    Home+up-shoot
    Home+down-dynamite
    Awesome. Thanks broncot!
    Quote Originally Posted by broncot View Post
    Either can I, and for that reason I bid it farewell.