Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    is there a free email client that does attachments? I am fine using gmails web mail but sometimes want to send docs. versamail slows my treo to much.
    If I could know then, what I know now.
    Versamail its free
    Ymeagle

Treo 700p Sprint Favorite apps in order: phone, navigator (tomtomGPS) , NV Backup, Docstogo, Versa, keycaps, minitones, PdaNet, Butler, palmPDF, volcare, AOL im, DA, BOLD MEANS FREE
    yes, versamail is free but like e2chris said, it slows the treo down. that is a fact. i don't know of any other free alternatives. snappermail and chatter are good clients but aren't free...
    i dont think you have any other choices, there is agendus mail, but not free, and alot of other crap. your pretty much stuck, i didnt wanna pay for chatter until i used the 30 day trial and trust me its well worth the money.
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    If you are on Verizon, the wireless sync client is excellent, and easy to use. Handles attachments, with no problems.
    Visit My Blog

My website -- EsquireTech Solutions
    A different email client won't make send/receive any faster.
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    verizon wireless sync doesn't allow you to send attachments. you can download them.
    If I could know then, what I know now.
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Really???? I wasn't aware of that, as I very rarely send attachments. Thanks for the info.
    Visit My Blog

My website -- EsquireTech Solutions